Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Pearls Dore 04 uploaded by Julia R.

BY GUERLAIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An illuminating powder made up of light-diffusing pearls that minimize flaws and add brightness to the skin. Geurlain's iconic handcrafted pearls have been reinvented with a boosted illuminating power. For the first time ever, Meteorites' Pearls incorporate Guerlain's exclusive Stardust Technology, a spherical pigment contained within each pearl. This formulation diffracts light upon contact to envelop the skin in a halo of light. Each lightweight shade has a specific correcting action to offer women the ultimate in luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These delicate and perfectly round pearls continue to be shaped by hand, with craftsmanship mastered by only four people in the world. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "favorite product! favorite brand! i have several different, but i most often use these, especially in the summer. they are less shiny and have a bronze shade, for light skin can be used as a bronzer. i like that you can make all the makeup with one jar, mix balls on the whole face, pink as blush and dark as a bronzer." in 3 reviews
  • "if i had to pack just one makeup product and use it for the rest of my life, this setting powder would be it. i noticed guerlain recommends using it as highlighter. if so, that is a very discreet highlight. i prefer dusting it all over my face after all my makeup has been added. it finishes a look. it smells great. it lasts for years!" in 3 reviews
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Hello everyone!
I respect Guerlain and I love many of their products, however this powder is not among them.
It looks beautiful and girly, has great packaging and gives you pleasure while using - however there is simply just no effect!
Inside of the package there are small round pieces in different colors - green, pink, white... As you know probably, some of them are supposed to cover red spots and some to cover dark circles..... And in the end - it is supposed to highlight face altogether, give you small natural sparkles.
In my personal opinion - it does nothing. Doesn't work like a usual ordinary powder either!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Ive always been curious about these based on reviews. The packaging is beautiful and looks great sitting on a vanity or bathroom counter.

It gives a very beautiful lit from within glow while also kind of blurring redness on the skin so skin is left looking flawless and glowing. I love that is a fine powder too so that it feels light on the skin and  doesn't look cake at all.

You do need to be careful about using this. Ive swirled my brush in a few times and have had some of the meteorites going flying across the bathroom. I now cup my hand over the top and swirl slowly and gently. They gave me a great little brush that goes perfect with this product too, but I think a bigger kabuki brush works even better.

And the scent is lovely. I love that they just came out with the fragrance based on the violet notes in the powder, so I had to buy that too.
EZX Anna C.
Favorite product! Favorite brand! I have several different, but I most often use these, especially in the summer. They are less shiny and have a bronze shade, for light skin can be used as a bronzer. I like that you can make all the makeup with one jar, mix Balls on the whole face, pink as blush and dark as a bronzer.
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
These SMELL AMAZING. if you are smell sensitive I would not recommend it. These are definitely a "not necessary" purchase but it is worth the splurge. It gives your face this light glow that lasts all day. I use it for special occasions as a finishing powder on top of my makeup and it just gives it a little extra something. Definitely not a everyday purchase but worth "treating yourself!"
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
I finally obtained my holy grail product and I love it. It's not a strong shimmer but it has a little kick to add to your cheeks or al over. The tin it comes in is beautiful and I love how it looks on my vanity.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
I love the blur this give you, but wish the smell was a little less strong. A+ for the packaging!! Be careful with the pearls as sometimes they can get caught in your brush and fly away hehe.
Carli C.
St Simons Is, GA
This product gives a "glow from within" natural highlight. It is pricey but it's worth it if you do have the money to spend. The product amount you receive lasts a good while. I find it looks great for all seasons 😁
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
If I had to pack just one makeup product and use it for the rest of my life, this setting powder would be it. I noticed Guerlain recommends using it as highlighter. If so, that is a very discreet highlight. I prefer dusting it all over my face after all my makeup has been added. It finishes a look. It smells great. It lasts for years!
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
This product is amazing In every way. The colors go so well with each other and it's sheer and really cute. The packaging is super cute too which I love. The whole ideas with the little balls is just so cute and smart because when you grab product it's all different amounts of each color
Darlene D.
San Jose, CA
This makes me look like a sun kissed goddess in the summer! I love how well pigmented the meteorites collection is because a little goes a long way!
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Do I need this if I already own the rose and beige?
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Would this work for medium skin with yellow undertones?

back