BY GUERLAIN #4 in Luminizer

Guerlain Météorites Pearls is an illuminating finishing powder, formulated to boost your natural radiance while evening out complexion. It's been reformulated to incorporate the brand's exclusive stardust technology which refracts light upon contact to instantly envelop your skin in a halo of light.

How to use: Apply the powder evenly to the entire face to set makeup and improve hold. For a boosted radiance effect, illuminate the curved areas of the face by tracing a "G" from the center of the forehead toward the top of the cheekbone, then from the bridge of the nose toward the chin.

Cassia E.
The HG of finishing powders. Evens complexion without the blinding highlight that will be out of fashion soon, velvety finish, luxurious scent. The pearls last for years, which helps with the price tag. Just wish they were more purse-friendly to allow reapplying during day.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Probably my favorite makeup product. It's super subtle, but just makes me look so put together. Great for finishing a full face or by itself. I love the scent, the packaging is to die for, and the a way the meteorites sound clinking together... It's nearly meditative!
Florence E.
This is a very beautiful finishing powder. The beads and packaging are so pretty. I typically use a big brush and apply this all over after finishing my make up. It gives you a very subtle glow.  I will say this is very expensive and you are paying for the packaging and the name, they are many other finishing powders you can get for half the price.
Kaitlyn D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I am in love with this brand and product. It’s a beautiful translucent setting powder that gives you just enough highlight and blurs imperfections. With the light violet scent - this has been a staple since I started wearing makeup at 13.
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
I was actually using this as a setting powder. I liked the glow it gives it’s very subtle and like a filtered pearlescent glow. I use it once in a while now as I think it’s too precious to use.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
I so want to try this. Looks so pretty. Guerlien is a good brand . Expensive but good. I once bought a mascara Which lasted for more than. 3 years. The smell and everything remaining. Until.the 4 year I had to buy a new one because it dry out.
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Love this powder! I use the light shade for setting my tzone on hot days! I also finally caved and bought the guerlain brush that goes with it...it is seriously better than alternatives, I tried to use other brands for a while but they just aren’t the same! Also, it smells like lavender :)
Julia D.
Newark
I have been a long time fan of the Meteorites by Guerlain. This is by far the best finishing powder on the market. It works like a photoshop, making my skin look really smooth and 'blurred' when using it. The price is really up there but it will last you for ages. There are no chunks of glitter in it whatsoever. All you're left with is the slightest sheen on the skin. Simply amazing!
sofiya a.
This product is so expensive, but so worth it. I got it in there 2nd shade. And the only downfall is that when I received it in the mail it was a bit crushed and I was kinda sad about it. But other than that I defiantly love this product and I recommend people to get this powder/ luminizer.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This product excites me to spend time doing my makeup. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the pearls have a lovely, delicate violet smell. The best part, however, is how it performs on the skin. Guerlain Météorites are marketed as a finishing powder, as opposed to a setting powder (which is applied directly after concealer and foundation). Apply this as the very last step to your makeup routine, following setting powder, blush, bronzer, and/or highlighter. It is designed to bring light and dimension to your skin after applying so many products, and it does just that. I find that I do not need to use highlighter anymore, as this provides such a natural, overall glow. Remember that the effect is intended to be subtle!
Jennifer J.
Virginia Bch, VA
So do you use a brush to apply this? Can it be used in place of blush? Do you put it on over foundation? I have dry skin and try and stay away from "powder" finishes but am really intrigued by the color correcting benefits it describes.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
How exactly do you apply and use this product? The balls throw me off.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
How well do these work as a finishing powder? Or are they better as a highlighter?
Raquel S.
London, UK
How good are they? It is worth the money? or another brand is better... Where do u apply it? and which kind of brush? I really love the packaging :)
Carly M.
Orlando, FL
Is this product better as a highlighter or setting powder for fair skin?