BY GUERLAIN #10 in Luminizer

Guerlain Météorites Pearls is an illuminating finishing powder, formulated to boost your natural radiance while evening out complexion. It's been reformulated to incorporate the brand's exclusive stardust technology which refracts light upon contact to instantly envelop your skin in a halo of light.

How to use: Apply the powder evenly to the entire face to set makeup and improve hold. For a boosted radiance effect, illuminate the curved areas of the face by tracing a "G" from the center of the forehead toward the top of the cheekbone, then from the bridge of the nose toward the chin.

Buy on Nordstrom
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This product excites me to spend time doing my makeup. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the pearls have a lovely, delicate violet smell. The best part, however, is how it performs on the skin. Guerlain Météorites are marketed as a finishing powder, as opposed to a setting powder (which is applied directly after concealer and foundation). Apply this as the very last step to your makeup routine, following setting powder, blush, bronzer, and/or highlighter. It is designed to bring light and dimension to your skin after applying so many products, and it does just that. I find that I do not need to use highlighter anymore, as this provides such a natural, overall glow. Remember that the effect is intended to be subtle!
houda M.
 have been reading review after review about this product - I don't spend $60+ lightly - and I decided to finally go ahead and buy this in Clair. After I swirl it on my face, I see some fine shimmer and a few larger flakes of glitter and...well, that's it. I don't really notice any "brightening" beyond glitter being on my face. For me, I felt like this would be more beneficial in a dark environment where the shimmer and glitter can shine, but for day to day I don't really notice any blurring/correcting. It does not have the same fine-milled consistency that you would see in Hourglass or similar brands.
It's an ok product - it's beautiful, they smell great, and it gives you some shimmer - but for the price point, I recommend trying this out in-person before throwing it in your cart.
Erica J.
The attached picture is of Meteorites in Mythic 01. I used to have the Claire 01 beads years ago and they are very similar to Mythic. This powder is going to last you years. Unless you drop all of the beads which had happened to me in the past. The finish is shimmery, but not in an obnoxious way. It's sets your makeup and gives you a fresh faced finish. If you are sensitive to scents you may not like this powder. It has a strong floral scent.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I don't know why these are such a game changer for me but I am so glad I invested. I worked hard to clear my skin and these just help enhance the overall clarity of my skin underneath a light coverage foundation. They smell wonderful and are probably going to last at least a year and a half! So this was worth the investment. I would rather have one amazing setting powder vs 10 that are just ok. Just keep it around the perimeter of your face and dust over a highlight for perfection.
Victoria S.
Ugh I wish these weren't so expensive but honestly it's worth the money. They also last a very long time. Smells great and makes my skin overall look better even with no makeup on. Evens my tone and brightens. The packaging is so pretty too so that's a plus. I have the loose balls and the compact to keep in my purse. Helps me not to look as oily throughout the day.
Beth W.
I've been eyeing the Guerlain meteorites since I first laid eyes on them a few years back, and finally bit the bullet and got them. Are they expensive? Yes. Are they worth it? That depends on what you're looking for. Using this product is an experience. Its beautiful to look at, from the packaging to the pearls themselves. It IS strongly scented, so if you're sensitive to smells, that's something to take into consideration. I have a tendency to be sensitive to smells myself, but I LOVE the signature violet scent and have no difficulty with my allergies while using this product. I do have to say that if you're looking for a strong highlight, this is not the product for you. As the description says, this is an "illuminating finishing powder"- and it is. If you swatch it with the powder puff it comes with, it will look frighteningly glittery. Using it with a large loose powder brush on the face, it might be slightly glittery if you attempt to pack it on. Luckily it's somewhat difficult to pack enough on a brush for this to happen. The effect when used in moderation is just a glowy look that is very subtle. Once of those things where people will comment that you look radiant without really being able to pinpoint which product ties everything together. But you do- Guerlain Meteorites. If you use it like this, the product should last a very long time. Bottom line: It's pricey, but worth the total experience of a product that will last you a very. very long time.
Aimee P.
West bend, WI
I use this in the light shade because I am very fair. It's like face-tuning in real life- it makes me look airbrushed! It's great for finishing face makeup and covering any flaws. It's expensive, but lasts awhile. Totally worth it. I also enjoy the faint scent.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I love this product so much ! It gives a luminous glow to your face and it doesn't look like you have any product on. It is natural like that. It also smells really good. I use it not just on the high points of my cheeks but I apply it all over for a lot from within healthy glow :)
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
My secret weapon for absolutely glowing skin.  I use this product all over from my face to my neck, chest and even shoulders. It gives off a beautiful subtle glow. There is a scent to this product that some people do not like but I don't have a real issue with it.
Johanna P.
San Mateo, CA
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. While I love the packaging and the pearls, there is not as much pigment as I was thinking there would be. It definitely is a very pretty highlighter, but it's ever so subtle.  I do notice that it picks up pigment on my brush because there's this really nice peachy pink color, but it seems to get washed out on my skin.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
How exactly do you apply and use this product? The balls throw me off.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
How well do these work as a finishing powder? Or are they better as a highlighter?
Jennifer J.
Virginia Bch, VA
So do you use a brush to apply this? Can it be used in place of blush? Do you put it on over foundation? I have dry skin and try and stay away from "powder" finishes but am really intrigued by the color correcting benefits it describes.
Raquel S.
London, UK
How good are they? It is worth the money? or another brand is better... Where do u apply it? and which kind of brush? I really love the packaging :)
Carly M.
Orlando, FL
Is this product better as a highlighter or setting powder for fair skin?