Guerlain Meteorites Gold Pearls of Powder uploaded by Ariane B.

BY GUERLAIN

An illuminating powder highlighter with light-revealing gold pearls. This limited-edition version of Guerlain's classic Meteorites highlighter features gold pearls to warm up the complexion and fight dullness, and champagne and white pearls to reflect light. Stardust technology features diamond powder encapsulated in microspheres to create a soft-focus perfecting halo, while extra-soft powder smooths the complexion and minimizes imperfections. Guerlain created Meteorites in 1987 and regularly releases the popular formula with inspired new colors and effects.

Buy on Sephora*
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luxurious and incredibly beautiful pearls! I had never used Guerlain product prior to trying this product. After reading several reviews I decided to try it. Let me just say, this powder is simply amazing! It evens out my complexion and blends my bronzer to give my skin a perfectly natural and radiant even glow. I love it! Also, this product is lightweight and its supposed to give a subtle illuminating effect that may not be visible in all types of light. So if you want something a little more shimmery I'd recommend another product. Overall, this stuff is great!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh these are a just have, the packaging is gorgeous because well I love everything gold and sparkly lol. But this gives me a oh my wow kinda glow and the pearls are so pigmented and go on so perfectly I literally could decorate my body in this stuff lol. Must have if you don't have it yet.
Ariane B.
Ariane B.
Greenville
I didn't had a good experience with this kind of product before then I heard about ithis one and I decided pay more and it worth  it unlike the other product that try it this one look so natural on my face and has a great pigmentation
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
fort collins
This was my first time trying the pearls and I wasn’t a huge fan. I didn’t like how it applied or looked on me, but my friend tried it and she absolutely loved it. I feel like it’s one of those black and white it is for you or it isn’t.
Lexii W.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt think this would be good at all when i got it but i was wrong this is amazing. Blends perfectly every time.
kenzie k.
kenzie k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was great, had no trouble getting it on the brush and no trouble applying it. There are micro sparkles in this product so if you don't want little sparkles on your face i would recommend another product if that is a deal breaker! But I would definitely purchase this product again
Manar L.
Manar L.
bizerte
This product iiis  great, had no trouble getting it on the brush and no trouble applying it . it last a long time its just amazing  im just in love with it yeeey i want it sooo baaaaad omg this prodect is just  tooop  i will recommend to all my friend znd familly
Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Beauty Junkie Expert
combines with lipstick and in your design. I think they did it on purpose to sharpen our eyes and they did it. Very chic, elegant and classic. They really know how to charm a woman. I'm in love! Please post results. #Dior
@Influenster
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello. I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the high price?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this over your loose powder or as an alternative?
Aarti M.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is obviously gorgeous but does it appear cakey or dry on the face?