Guerlain Meteorites Gold Pearls of Powder uploaded by Ariane B.

BY GUERLAIN

An illuminating powder highlighter with light-revealing gold pearls. This limited-edition version of Guerlain's classic Meteorites highlighter features gold pearls to warm up the complexion and fight dullness, and champagne and white pearls to reflect light. Stardust technology features diamond powder encapsulated in microspheres to create a soft-focus perfecting halo, while extra-soft powder smooths the complexion and minimizes imperfections. Guerlain created Meteorites in 1987 and regularly releases the popular formula with inspired new colors and effects.

• What's the difference in this and any other highlight oth...1 Answers
  • Do you use this over your loose powder or as an alternati...2 Answers
  • This is obviously gorgeous but does it appear cakey or dr...1 Answers
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
So very disappointed in these. The packaging is pretty to look at but it is a cheap plastic material. The opening is TINY: I could barely get a mini travel sized brush in there so forget about swirling, you almost have to just stipple the brush in there to get anything on it. These are supposed to be subtle but I did not see much blurring or warming or any of the claims. Just get a normal meteorite if you want to own one. The only reason to get this is as a collector item.
Kelly j.
In love. The powder feels extremely soft and romantic. Super buttery and blends flawlessly. I love using these on my no make up days because it blurs any imperfections. Love it and 100% worth the money. Will repurchase. Geurlain also has a to die for foundation that sets beautifully l.
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
This was my first time trying the pearls and I wasn’t a huge fan. I didn’t like how it applied or looked on me, but my friend tried it and she absolutely loved it. I feel like it’s one of those black and white it is for you or it isn’t.
Keyshia C.
New York
Luxurious and incredibly beautiful pearls! I had never used Guerlain product prior to trying this product. After reading several reviews I decided to try it. Let me just say, this powder is simply amazing! It evens out my complexion and blends my bronzer to give my skin a perfectly natural and radiant even glow. I love it! Also, this product is lightweight and its supposed to give a subtle illuminating effect that may not be visible in all types of light. So if you want something a little more shimmery I'd recommend another product. Overall, this stuff is great!
Ariane B.
Greenville
I didn't had a good experience with this kind of product before then I heard about ithis one and I decided pay more and it worth  it unlike the other product that try it this one look so natural on my face and has a great pigmentation
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Oh my gosh these are a just have, the packaging is gorgeous because well I love everything gold and sparkly lol. But this gives me a oh my wow kinda glow and the pearls are so pigmented and go on so perfectly I literally could decorate my body in this stuff lol. Must have if you don't have it yet.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
These are better than the other two originals, why? Well 1) i have oily skin so i use a matte primer, matte full coverage foundation, and bake.... if you also get tired of the cakeface matte look then add this ontop and it gives you this glow of natural.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This is a really pretty compact. It has beautiful coverage. A bit on the pricey side. I am not a hundred percent sure the price is worth it.
Terri C.
I decided to get this be cause of all the great reviews from other beauty influencers and honestly was not that impressed.
Noura I.
I love makeup pearls. They give you a little of many shades. They are also smooth on blending. And they feel so luxe.
Aarti M.
Ashburn
Is it works good??
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Do you use this over your loose powder or as an alternative?
Emmalee M.
Jasper
Honestly what is this used for highlight? By chance
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This is obviously gorgeous but does it appear cakey or dry on the face?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is it worth the high price?