2 colors available

BY GUERLAIN

As a perfect example of its beauty expertise, Guerlain has transformed its legendary Météorites pearls into a stunning compact. The pearls are finely pressed to form a beautiful mosaic of light-enhancing and corrective shades. Together, they create a subtle and natural effect by giving every skin tone just the right amount of light and correction. The Météorites signature palette of corrective matte shades - refreshing pink and light-catching mauve - gently balance the complexion, while the dazzling pearls temper the shades' intensity and blend harmoniously for perfectly tailored luminosity. The complexion glows with purest light. The skin looks soft, smooth, delicate and beautifully natural. A delicate violet fragrance, inimitable and totally addictive. How to use: Use Météorites Brush to apply evenly to the entire face to fix make-up and improve hold. For a greater boost of radiance, highlight the cheekbones and other prominent parts of the face: trace a G from the centre of the forehead, towards the top of the cheekbone, then from the bridge of the nose towards the chin. see more...

• Is this product long lasting? Or does it fade throughout the day?2 Answers
  • How do you use this I've never understood this?1 Answers
  • Does it cover any spots or pigments on the face? What about acne?1 Answers
liz b.
liz b.
shelby township, mi
Must have!! Definitely not cheap but will change the way your make up looks. I wore it one day and I had never had so many compliments on my make up before in my life. Made you look photoshopped.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Worth every last penny oh the shimmery silky highlight you can't get this on a budget
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Favorite product! Favorite brand! It's so convenient that you can take your favorite meteors, always with you! I have a shade of 04 and it is like my average skin tone. Excellent leveling of the skin tone, less shine than in conventional meteorites, so if they You do not fit, then I advise you to try this compact version) Beautiful packaging and firm aroma of violets makes this product even more attractive!
Donna L.
Donna L.
Hands down my new holy grail. I've tried plenty of finishing powders, and I did not think face powders could have much effect - but wow. This really blew me away. Not only did it keep my face looking like velvet all day, my skin just looked radiant and healthy - as if I had just spent all weekend at the spa. This is a splurge that I am so glad I went for. I will definitely be making this one of my staple makeup items.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Oh Guerlain, your scent is so heavy, but you make my skin glow. The Meteorites Pressed is great for travel and gives my skin a lovely, glowy finish with just a hint of sparkle. It's such a nice luxurious finishing powder!
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
Garden Grove
I purchased this product after seeing a demonstration of its use at a Bloomingdales makeup show. The makeup professional explained that the powder needed to be applied by starting off on the middle of the forehead, then moving to the cheeks, and ending on chin to produce a "3 motion". After doing that on both sides of the face, she proceeded with a "T motion" on the forehead and nose. This powder gives the cheeks a nice finish with blush and smooths the skin's complexion. I fell in love with it instantly
Ada C.
Ada C.
I love this. I don't like that the compact is actually plastic instead of metal but that's the only con to this compact. It's perfect to touch up your makeup during the day and add the slightest shimmer that really pops in the sunshine.
Lunella L.
Lunella L.
It's a pretty and affordable product but I don't feel like I see anything different when I put it on my face. I like the refreshing scent. Make sure you keep one brush just for this product
Ann D.
Ann D.
Manila
I'm ecstatic that Guerlain finally created an affordable alternative to their Voyage compact. Of course, i'm inlove with the packaging and how the pearls are finely pressed in a mosaic design stunningly.

I picked up (02) Clair which consists of green to hide redness, white to illuminate, champagne to even out skin tone, pink to balance the complexion and purple to blend for the perfect luminosity. And the scent.... i love the violet scent... not overpowering! The texture is soft and finely-milled, it feels velvety and smooth on the skin. Just like the Meteorites pearls, this also works very well as a finishing powder. It gives natural radiance and luminous glow to the skin. I have a normal to combination skin, dry on some parts of my face but oily on my t-zone. This gives my skin a smoother appearance by minimizing the pores and improving my skin texture.

This is a must-have!!! 👍🏻
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
So gorgeous love this powder a lot. Light sheen. Smells like heaven. Leaves my face looking flawless. Smaller then would have thought packaging.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Mchenry, IL
Is this product long lasting? Or does it fade throughout the day?
Denise R.
Denise R.
How do you use this I've never understood this?
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
How do you use this I've never understood this?
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Where can i buy this product?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Really is good correcting the bright and colors in your face? Making a balance? Thanks