MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerGuerlain
Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls

Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls

A color-correcting and radiance-boosting primer. Meteorites Primer smooths and color-corrects your skintone for a radiant complexion. Infused with a delicate violet scent, it's formulated with Guerlain's signature Stardust Technology: a unique complex encapsulating a celestial powder that transforms light invisible to the naked eye into visible and soft-focus perfecting light to blur imperfections and provide exceptional radiance. The fresh gel texture melts with the rosy pearls to give skin a radiant and glowing finish, while neutralizing excess sebum for a long-lasting matte complexion. Highly concentrated pearls containing multi-colored, micro-shimmer particles amplify light reflection to create an illuminating, color-corrective light for your complexion. The absorbent powders neutralize excess oil while a special polymer helps to fade imperfections and smooth fine lines for a long-lasting, matte and even complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This essential primer and ultimate radiance booster, Meteorites Base returns with a new formula presented in a new sleek, facetted, crystalline case.

Have you ever used this primer?
How is this as far as covering pores up and smoothing the skin ?
Start your review of Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls!
Product Highlights
...bought it couple times and i recommend it to everyone who doesn’t have an oily skin and wants to add a bit of light to your face color). plus - don’t forget that it helps foundation to last!in reviews
oh.my.godness. this product is so amazing!!! it gives me the glow that i need and it's moisturizing. and, the smell .... paradise !in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by jen H.
This base primer adds perfection before you even begin to apply your makeup. A little on the thinner side for a primer, you can feel the crushed perles in the formula. Let the primer dry before applying your next product.
Diana L.
West Hills, CA
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by Diana L.
I am almost done using this product, just trying to finish it since I paid a lot but didn’t really see much of a difference. I actually seen a sheen on my face but once you put in the foundation, it’s gone. I have a combination/oily skin, and I see more results if I don’t put it under my foundation but it’s supposed to be a primer.
Senada B.
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my Holy Grail primer or make up base and works as skincare. I was recommended by Sephora rep to try this for my dehydrated combo skin and that I will see my foundation look flawless as she advised me that it is skincare more than primer. Well this is just something like magic, color correcting radiance boost and the glow I wish she never introduced this to me since now I am bought in. Contains light reflecting Pearls and makes my skin illuminated. This is pricey for what I would normally pay but I truly cannot say enough then I just think they did add something that now I cannot live without.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Guelain Meteorites Base Perfecting Pearls. This makeup primer is luxury, change your skin and look so beautiful smooth and with pearls reflect. If you have descoloration in your skin this is for you. Have good scent and your foundation go to look better than never. And the packaging talk by himself 😍💕. High recommend!
makeuplover B.
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by makeuplover B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this primer for special occasions and it works so well with my combination skin! It smells so delightful and it makes my makeup last all night! I just wish it was a little bit cheaper
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by Nikki T.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Definitely a luxury primer… Gives the skin a nice corrected glow and helps with foundation lasting… Unfortunately I wasn't a fan of its partnered foundation by Guerlain... but it works well with other foundations as well, so it wasn't a waste of money on the primer. It does have a light scent to it, so if you are scent sensitive I would be careful with that because it doesn't dissipate immediately takes a few moments for it to go away. Otherwise totally nice primer! Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by Claudia L.
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls uploaded by Claudia L.
I have tried soooo many primers and this is THE BEST (better than: Porefessional, Hourglass Veil mineral primer, l'or Guerlain, smashbox photo finish primer, Ángel veil nyx, etc, etc). Expensive but definitely worth the money. It enhaces any foundation. I use It even when I am not wearing makeup, just to hydratate, color correct and to have a natural glow. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love the smell & packaging.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
This stuff is worth every penny! This base feels very lightweight, it smoothens and preps the face for your makeup. It does have a shimmer to it, but it's not glittery and I feel like it adds radiance to your overall complexion. I have oily skin and this stuff locks my makeup in place, doesn't make me feel oily throughout the day at all. I get so many compliments when I do my makeup wearing this base. One pump is all you need. Definitely going to replenish this, it's so worth it.
Kyla B.
This primer is amazing. It feels like lotion going on,and refreshes your skin. I gave it 4 stars because of price. It’s pretty expensive for what it is. It doesn’t leave you sticky,greasy or Cake like on your face. To me if feels more like a face moisturizer. I have combo skin,and I’m fairly light complexion,and I have pimple sensitive skin.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
With guerlain products you have to be prepared for the price point. Its not overly expensive though. I loved this bc it color corrects and primed my face for the rest of my makeup. The light reflecting pearls gave me a lilt from within look. It controlled my oily tzone and my makeup lasted all day. Loved this product. I actually just like to use concealer with it bc it gives the skin a nice finish