BY GUERLAIN

A color-correcting and radiance-boosting primer. Meteorites Primer smooths and color-corrects your skintone for a radiant complexion. Infused with a delicate violet scent, it's formulated with Guerlain's signature Stardust Technology: a unique complex encapsulating a celestial powder that transforms light invisible to the naked eye into visible and soft-focus perfecting light to blur imperfections and provide exceptional radiance. The fresh gel texture melts with the rosy pearls to give skin a radiant and glowing finish, while neutralizing excess sebum for a long-lasting matte complexion. Highly concentrated pearls containing multi-colored, micro-shimmer particles amplify light reflection to create an illuminating, color-corrective light for your complexion. The absorbent powders neutralize excess oil while a special polymer helps to fade imperfections and smooth fine lines for a long-lasting, matte and even complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This essential primer and ultimate radiance booster, Meteorites Base returns with a new formula presented in a new sleek, facetted, crystalline case. see more...

Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls
  • "hi everyone! this base is one of the prettiest, that’s for sure. it gives shimmer and makes your skin even before you use foundation. it does take some time to dry a bit on the skin, but after that the foundation sticks to it and they both last really long time. i have already bought it couple times and i recommend it to everyone who doesn’t have an oily skin and wants to add a bit of light to your face color). plus - don’t forget that it helps foundation to last!" in 8 reviews
  • "oh.my.godness. this product is so amazing!!! it gives me the glow that i need and it's moisturizing. and, the smell .... paradise !" in 4 reviews
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Reviews I read on this product, made me really want to fall in love with it. I used it alone, with the Meteorites powder on top, with a BB Cream and even with a foundation. I do think it does a great job at matifying the skin and giving a “lit from within” glow to your skin. It also did really well at keeping other products on without pilling, etc.I only wish that it did a better job at color correcting, reducing redness and minimizing pores, which are my main concerns I need to address when choosing a primer. I don’t wear foundation or powder, so I’m on the hunt for a great primer that can be worn alone to address these concerns. I’m going to give this one a few more tries though.
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought this a while ago and wanted to use it as my "all-in-one" meaning it would be the only product I wore. That lasted about a day after I realized it wasn't for that. Now that I have to wear makeup to work I have been using it as a primer and I looove it! Its a little expensive and I feel the product runs out pretty quickly.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I tried this primer daily for two weeks and just couldn't agree with it. I let it dry before carrying on with the rest of my make up routine but it would still clump and ball up no matter how long I let it absorb. Additionally, it clogged my pores and broke out my skin. As for its priming effects, I didn't notice a difference when using this under my foundation.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I tried this in a store and looks beautiful on the skin. It smoothes out the skin and give a soft nice glow. If you do not like too much makeup you can mix a little into your bbcream and it will look gorgeous. It smells so precious
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
This Guerlain primer is really good to make the skin looking more glowing and relaxed. It has small shining particles in it that are not noticeable on the skin. However it doesn’t help with dryness or pore minimizing. But it is really good against dullness.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have oily skin and love a matte face, this primer is for you! This primer means it when they say matte. This even makes the most dewy foundation matte as heck! A little goes a long way and it smells amazing as well! Amazing amazing primer. definitely will buy again.
Kelsey P.
bronx
Love this stuff. It’s really expensive for a primer but it smooths, minimizes pores, makes my skin tighter and my makeup last longer. Super radiant finish and the smell - omg it’s violet and lilacs I think - addicting and gorgeous. Plus it’s a beautiful presentation.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Hi everyone!
This base is one of the prettiest, that’s for sure. It gives shimmer and makes your skin even before you use foundation. It does take some time to dry a bit on the skin, but after that the foundation sticks to it and they both last really long time. I have already bought it couple times and I recommend it to everyone who doesn’t have an oily skin and wants to add a bit of light to your face color). Plus - don’t forget that it helps foundation to last!
Kyla B.
Eugene , OR
This primer is amazing. It feels like lotion going on,and refreshes your skin. I gave it 4 stars because of price. It’s pretty expensive for what it is. It doesn’t leave you sticky,greasy or Cake like on your face. To me if feels more like a face moisturizer.
I have combo skin,and I’m fairly light complexion,and I have pimple sensitive skin.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Words can't describe how much I LOVE this primer. First of all the packaging is stunning. A display piece. The product itself it good for any skin type. It's light weight, smells so good and long lasting. It's very expensive so I don't know if I'll repurchase, but it's definitely expensive for a reason. Picked mine up at Sephora King of Prussia.
Jazzmyne B.
Independence, MO
How long lasting is this product and how does it sit of face
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
How does this preform ?
Yanina S.
Chirpan
Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls Hi ? Have you try this ? And What you think about it ? I like this primer ,but broke my out .. and I don't use this .
Linda V.
Im SUPER OILY and live in a very HOT country! Will this help me?
Kate C.
Newark, DE
I have been looking for a primer that will help my makeup stay on all day. Other primers I've tried include benefits porefessional and the cover girl outlast primer. I enjoy both of these two but the porefessional blurs pores and doesn't keep my makeup on all day. Likewise, the outlast primer makes my pores very large. I have very oily skin so keeping the makeup on and keeping my pores looking small is what I want. Does this primer fit this description?