BY GUERLAIN

With Météorites Baby Glow, for the first time, light becomes liquid… subtle, silky, impalpable. With a unique alchemy that combines technology with a touch of magic, this liquid light glides onto the skin as a luminous, perfecting veil that erases signs of fatigue and reveals the youth and natural glow of the complexion. The skin looks rested, smooth and replenished – as beautiful and fresh as a baby’s skin. Like an infusion of moisture, the ethereal and delightfully aqueous texture of Météorites Baby Glow makes it glide effortlessly onto the skin, suffusing it with a long-lasting sensation of comfort. With this hydrating burst of freshness, the skin relaxes and appears refreshed, invigorated, plump and radiant.

How TO Use

Apply evenly to entire face, from the centre outwards, or dab onto specific areas to light up the features.
For a perfect finish and enhanced radiance, layer with a halo of Météorites Perles de Poudre or Météorites Compact.

Fragrance
A delicate violet fragrance, inimitable and totally addictive

• How is the coverage on this? I use the BB Cream and I lov...2 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation or more like a cc crea...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a primer that would give me that ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyla B.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Guerlain Météorites Baby Glow, 30 mL more...
This is an amazing light weight product. If your looking for coverage but not to heavy for summer.
This is my go to for cc cream. It has a little shimmer in it,I’m okay with it but I know some people are not. I have combination skin. With a primer this product lasts about 6hrs. Without I’ll be honest it doesn’t last to long.
It’s great for summer and little coverage. I gave it 4 stars because it feels so light and airy on your face,and a great product for summer :)
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Review for: Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow SPF 25 - # 3 Medium 30ml/1oz, Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow 3 Medium 1 oz more...
I received a few sample pks of this foundation in #3 medium.  It is a nice smooth liquid foundation with just a slight "glow" to it. Goes on smooth and evenly and is what I would consider a light coverage.  It smells amazing almost like a light girly fragrance. I wanted to get a full size until I seen it is $54 for 1once which I think is a little too much for a sheer foundation plus there are not think many colors to pick from (only 3 colors on sephora) but may still pick on one for light make up days.
Kaila F.
I got it as a sample from Sephora and I looooovvveeeeedddd it, when it says a sheer glow, it literally gives a glow. I had very minimized pores. It does have a slightly strong perfumed scent but I like it, others may think its too strong. Theres only about three colors but the way it dries on your skin it wont even be too noticeable if you get a shade too high, or a shade too low. The part I love the most is you don't even have to worry about adding an spf at the end of your routine because it has spf 25. So thats really all you need to know about this amazing foundation!
EZX Anna C.
A good product, for a beautiful skin. Light texture, it rests well on the skin, the coating is light and has a wonderful aroma of violets! For my average skin tone, the number 04 is suitable for summer, but for oily skin, you need a matting. But I still like: )
Nicole W.
This is similar in texture and coverage to a BB or CC cream. It's light but has a luminous, but not glittery finish. It's a natural glow! Very pretty. The shades are on the Neutral to pink side so if you have any Olive in your skin there isn't a shade that will match you. Shade 2 is the MAC equivalent of NW25. This also has a perfumey scent which is typical of French cosmetics, but it fades over a few hours.
Kirstin P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this! It's so light and natural but still gives decent coverage! Blends right in and has such a smooth nice feel! Just have to prepared because it's expensive. This little bottle will set you back $54 at Sephora. If you can afford the product, I'd definitely recommend it. This is also great for hot weather as it won't "melt" off and it also has SPF!
rebeca c.
My all time favorite! This gives the perfect amount of sheer, dewy coverage and never goes on cakey. Plus it smells amazing! Really fresh and clean. I also love that it has SPF. Totally worth the price.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I want to give this five stars but this foundation had the unfortunate task of needing to hold up in hot and humid weather that pushed the heat index near 120. I tried this out because of the weather and I wanted something lighter weight. It is lightweight, you don't feel it. I do have areas of hyperpigmentation but when it is hot I don't care. So if you do care if your discolorations show this is not going to give enough coverage, it is sheer.

I do love the glow it gives. It is fresh and very natural looking, great for an everyday makeup look. If you have combination or oily skin , it does not hold up well enough in hot and humid weather. You will have shine break through. If it is soupy out, it will hot and heavy on you. I think this will be another good one for early fall and spring.
Helene L.
TUCSON, AZ
This foundation is amazing. It smells like heaven and I love the coverage. It makes your skin super luminous and feels like you're wearing nothing. Blends so easily and I can wear it for quite a while before having to powder my face to touch up.
Maria
Review for: Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow SPF 25 - # 3 Medium 30ml/1oz more...
When they say sheer, they really mean sheer. It did not cover any of my redness or small pimples. It was also pretty patchy. I did not like this product, but I can see someone liking this for a barely there makeup look. It is expensive though.
Wanda R.
Is this a full coverage foundation or more like a cc cream ? Is it good for oily skin ?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is the coverage on this? I use the BB Cream and I love it but I would love to try this one as well!
Anna T.
Would bb creams have any effect on young people without any age effects, just as a way to make skin more glowy?
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
As far as I can tell this product is not sold in stores near where I live. Only online. My skin tone is between light and medium and wonder if anyone can attest to this and help me with a color choice.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I'm torn between getting the light or medium. Any suggestions?