Guerlain Met eorites Baby Glow Touch Golden Glow 0.21 oz/ 6 g

A highlighting stick that allows for an easy strobe effect, thanks to a blend of three colors. Baby Glow Touch delivers a rosy glow to the complexion. It features a blend of three correcting and highlighting shades for a visible perfecting radiance. The pinks revive the complexion, mauve reflects light, and white illuminates instantly for a seamless strobing effect. Meteorites Baby Glow Touch is infused with a delicate violet fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain Met eorites Baby Glow Touch Golden Glow 0.21 oz/ 6 g!
2 years agoHendersonvlle, NC
I love the glow that this stick gives and how buildable it is! It's absolutely gorgeous and gives a glow from within type of a glow giving you that healthy skin look! It's gorgeous! One of my faves!
a year ago
I love the smell, it’s easy to apply and to work with. I find it is a "glammed-up" version of the Meteorite Pearls; it gives a luminous look but more intense as there is micro glittery sparkles in there (versus the soft discrete finish of the pearls, which is like a fairy dust without any visible particles on your skin). Staying power is good. I am still playing with it, I got it with fidelity store points so I don’t mind a lot but I am not sure how much it fits my style of makeup.