Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls 0.88 oz/ 25 g

An exclusive, limited-edition of color-correcting and illuminating Meteorites Pearls for the holiday season. Meteorites Pearls are made of light-reflecting, iridescent pearly particles that leave your skin looking radiant with an illuminating glow. This exclusive version of three shades are inspired by pigments from India: pink to refresh, gold to illuminate, and a touch of blue to softly correct the complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates For the first time, Guerlain creates in partnership with Natalia Vodianova, Meteorites Perles de Legende, an exclusive edition for the holiday season. In collaboration with Olivier Echaudemaison, the Creative Director of Guerlain, she has created her own makeup collection, designed to reflect a journey into the heart of the East. Meteorites Perles de Legende reveals the iconic violet fragrance of Meteorites.

What's so great about this product?? Is it really worth the price?
Is this worth the price?? What's so great about this product?
Do the different color beads make an overall diff emcee in how the product will look once it is applied ??
Start your review of Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls 0.88 oz/ 25 g!
Product Highlights
this is a cult beauty product and it took me a while to figure out why. as is classic with guerlain, these powder pearls smells like violets, like most of the other powders. the shades mixed all combine for a colour neutralizing overall filter for the skin. the only thing i dislike is that the larger, white pearls also have a silvery glitter in them. i have to make sure to tap off the brush before i apply in order to cut down on the number of sparkles that show up on my skinin 7 reviews
...large sparkles, just a beautiful glow of the skin. you can use the whole face, you can like the highlighter)in 5 reviews
2 years ago
I bought these back before I was even in high school. I still have them! I graduated in 2017. It is so easy to apply and blend. I have oily skin and it is amazing!! I highly suggest that you buy this product!! I use it so so much! One of the all time best products to have.
3 years agoClermont, FL
I purchased these because I had read several reviews on this product. Each review was raving about the holiday 2016 météorites as a highlighter. First of all, this is advertised as a finishing powder - not a highlighter which I hadn't known at all until AFTER I picked it up and began using it on myself. I wouldn't suggest buying this if you're looking for a very intense highlight, this is more of a finishing powder/incredibly subtle highlight. The gold balls have actual gold sparkles in it for which I wouldn't suggest putting all over your face. To me, this product serves no purpose because I believed I was getting a product that serves as a full highlighter. If you were to use this as a highlight you will need to crush them down into a powder AND then pick up the product with a flimsy brush. There is a ton of kickback which I feel I end up wasting more product than actually using. The only reason I'm keeping this is because I got this product for $45 with tax because of a discount through Disney.
3 years ago
Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls 0.88 oz/ 25 g uploaded by Nataliia B.
I'm a fan of meteorites, I love them and do not imagine make-up without them. In my collection there are 12 issues, ordinary and limited. This New Year Limited Edition was so beautiful that I could not miss it. Incredible magical design in Oriental style, Arabic ornament, deep blue color - design chic! Balls are very beautiful, tender, a little golden tint, but very delicate without large sparkles. As usual meteorites give the effect of Photoshop on the face, make it shining from the inside without a past glitter, and a noble glow. I am delighted with them as always!
2 years agoAustell, GA
I am significantly obsessed with this product. As a woman of a "certain age", I look for finishing products that provide a youthful, dewy glow without having that "cakey" appearance that some powders have a tendency to do. Meteorites is the answer to my dreams. It has a slight glistening effect without that whole rainbow/unicorn thing happening. IOW, this powder works in all lighting. I wouldn't say that it buffs out pores, but as it is slightly reflective, it does provide a healthy glow. I could, however, do without the heavy rose fragrance, which can get a little "funeral parlory". All in all, this product gets a top rating from me. Yes, it IS pricey, but it appears to me that a little goes a VERY long way. I found a great bargain on this on eBay -- which made the cost a little more palatable. I will definitely purchase this powder again...and again.
3 years agoSpring Lake, NJ
Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls 0.88 oz/ 25 g uploaded by Daphne S.
My go-to makeup product. I already owned the permanent collection Meteorites in Dore, yet I had to splurge on this product because it has more shimmer in it than the regular Meteorites and I'm a shimmer addict. I apply it on top of all my other makeup products as a finishing powder, using a large powder brush. It adds radiance to the skin, plus the lovely violet scent. Another excellent product from Guerlain.
3 years ago
This is a wonderful limited Christmas edition! Elegant packaging, very beautiful color powder, this is one of the most gorgeous products of the brand! Powder of a beige-gold shade. Without large sparkles, just a beautiful glow of the skin. You can use the whole face, you can like the highlighter)
a year agoJacksonville, FL
If you don’t own this,you’re seriously missing out I previously owned this both in a compact version (compact powder) and perles, but when they were gone I knew I had to repurchase because I can honestly say this is best finishing powder I have ever owned! (And I own quite a few!) This is NOT for “baking” or setting under eye makeup but for an overall “light from within”, satin, “amazing skin” look! I get so many compliments when I wear this! Love it! Best For - Skin Even skintone, Radiance,Daily Use
2 years agoWhite Bear Lk, MN
I thought the blue would help liven up my dull skin but it left it a confusing shimmery mess. The blue came off much stronger than the rest of the colors leaving streaks. The velour puff was useless as it was coated in glitter and my makeup brushes had a hard time picking up the colors and they did not blend well.
3 years ago
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I would not recommend anyone getting it for colour correcting purposes, but if you want a soft glow to the face, this is a beautiful product. I do have fair skin so I can't say how it will look on people with deeper skin colour than myself, but if you are fair, give this product a go. If you use a very fluffy (but not too dense) brush, this can be use all over the face for a nice, subtle sheen/glow. However, I personally like to use a smaller, denser brush as a highlighter. It's not an in-your-face highlight, but the most subtle sheen ever that it looks INCREDIBLY natural. The only other highlighter that I own that is similar would be MAC's Glow Rida, but Glow Rida has a definite gold shift that may be too dark on some people, whereas this Meteorites gives a very natural shine that is on a light nude side. Cannot recommend enough!
3 years agoTinley Park, IL
I love the Guerlain meteorites collection and this powder is no exception! It gives a beautiful soft focus glow that I don't think is too over the top or glittery. I don't notice any color correcting from the blue or pink pearls which is totally fine with me. The packaging is beautiful and I love the classic meteorites smell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...