Guerlain Maxi Shine Lip Gloss for Women uploaded by Kateryna H.

BY GUERLAIN

Maxi Shine Lip Gloss - # 460 Rose Splatch was launched by the design house of Guerlain. see more...

• Does this lip gloss have good color payout? And is it sticky?2 Answers
  • How long does this last for??1 Answers
  • Does it work good? And does it look good?4 Answers
Tiana E.
Review for: #401 Praline Blop
Love this! High shine! High pigment! Definitely worth the money (maybe) the applicator is bomb. Great to get into the fine lines and does not feather out. Sadly this did get a few hairs stuck in but I believe it’s just lipgloss now?
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: #401 Praline Blop
Honestly one of the nicest lip glosses! The colour is such a nice nude colour that would suit most people, I've used this product so many times and it's so easy to use and apply, the price is about £24! But it lasts so long, you only need the smallest amount, I would recommend this product
Alice R.
Birmingham UK
Review for: #468 Candy Strip
Ive never used this brand before but was up for trying something new after reading some good reviews! I did like the product, but it just wasn't thick enough for me making it harder to apply. After two layers I did get the colour I wanted by then my lips were too sticky!
Review for: no. 440 coral wizz
Boa noite a minha parte eu não sei se vou conseguir ir ao Rio de Janeiro e de repente a gente é que a gente não se preocupe em casa eu vou fazer uma viagem de férias
Laetitia L.
Westmount , QC
Review for: #468 Candy Strip
I like it, love the color and smell. Unfortunately it doesn't stay well...however it is a gloss so what do I expect?!
Maria M.
Review for: no. 440 coral wizz
I mostly use a gloss than using lip stick and I love this shade of gloss it's just pretty
Mila V.
Review for: La Petite Robe Noir 463
Great formula that applies effortlessly and is not tacky like other glosses.
laysa c.
m.g uberaba
Bom
Batom ótimo hidratante adoro ele super hidrata e da uma cor linda adoro
Yasemin X.
Sydney
Review for: Brun Buzz 403
I love this lip gloss! its my go-to product whether I'm just going to work or going out with some friends! it doesn't leave that sticky texture which is what i love most because one thing i hate about lip glosses is the way it feels on my lips.
adie l.
Review for: no. 440 coral wizz
An amazing lip gloss with great formula and love the color! Guerlain products are fantastic!
Danae R.
Does it work good? And does it look good?
Abi S.
Plainfield, IN
Is it really sticky?
Bridget J.
Is this a neutral gloss?
Lexi S.
Clarence, NY
Does this lip gloss have good color payout? And is it sticky?
How long does this last for??