BY GUERLAIN

A waterproof mascara for spectacular volume and seductive curve. Maxi Lash features an innovative brush that sculpts, shapes, and curls to perfection, providing maximum volume hour after hour. The combination of three polymers delivers amazing results with a single swipe. The first one coats the lashes in tremendously adherent oils to thicken while the second one acts like a deep conditioner. Made with supple waxes, it softens the lashes so you can sculpt them to your desired shape and style. The third one acts like a finishing hairspray to set the stunning curve. Easy to use, this waterproof mascara builds lashes smoothly and evenly with no flakes or clumps.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Review for: No. 01 Noir
This mascara is amazing!! Your lashes will look so full and long. I have brown eyes and small eyelashes, found it at Sephora and I find it the best for my lashes, definitely recommend for anyone if you like waterproof and need length
Mayryll d.
Mayryll d.
Calgary, AB
Review for: No. 01 Noir
I have been using this mascara for at least a year, I have tried using They're Real by Benefit Cosmetics -- which I love -- although, when I tried using this one, OMGEEE, I love it way too much! I have such straight lashes so whenever I wear mascara, I always curl my lashes first. Whenever I use different mascaras, yes, they curl up my lashes but once they dry up, they always go back straight which I hate because it just makes my lashes look so clumpy and it makes it look as if my eyes got smaller. On the other hand, when I wear the Guerlain Waterproof Mascara   right after I curl my lashes they always stay curled and it lengthens the look of my lashes, I do not normally like clumpy mascara so I do just one coat (to make them look natural) -- but you can definitely build this mascara up to your liking and make it more of a dramatic look.