BY GUERLAIN

Maxi Lash Mascara - # 01 Noir was launched by the design house of Guerlain. see more...

Christa K.
Big Pine
This isn't my favorite mascara but it's pretty good! Four stars because its outrageously priced... however it's a good mascara goes on so balcony and not cakey at all and it smells amazing yes it's perfumed! If it weren't for the hefty price tag I'd buy it over and over!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Such an under rated mascara. It's so good!!! Beautiful baby doll lashes. I wear this everyday and I always have an extra. I love it so much, sometimes I didn't even want to use it so I won't go through it. LOVE IT!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
My favorite daytime mascara! Also looks rest for a night out, but can be simple enough for daytime when I don't wear much makeup. Pretty packaging and quality product. I will buy again when I'm out.
Hannah J.
wrexham
This mascara claims to give length and volume, and it certainly does. I have short stubborn lashes so I need all the help I can get! It gives me plenty of volume which I love but also the right amount of length without them looking like false lashes. The wand has fibre bristles, which help to give that volume.

If you are looking for a new mascara and don't care about the price then definitely give this one a try!
Zee
The guerlain's maxi lash mascara brush does a great job at separating the lashes during application. My lashes tend to stick together with other products but this mascara does an excellent job separating the lashes from each other. It also has a really nice scent, it's not too strong at all. I am allergic to strong perfume scents but its only a light flowery scent. I wouldn't recommend applying two coats separately, I would keep applying the mascara in a constant motion to avoid clumping. The only downfall about the mascara is that the black mascara liquid stains the top of the tube and becomes really sticky.
Amanda K.
Shoal Lake , MB
I have relatively short and relatively thin lashes. They have a little curl to them. I found that this mascara lengthened and curled my lashes. I found it easy to use. I would say it lasted about 16-18 hours. Sometimes I would fall asleep in it and when I woke up it would be gone. I liked it though. It was volumizing and not clumpy. I will buy it again.
Diana R.
I am not that pleased with this mascara. The brush is really nice and leads to providing a lot of volume to the lashes which is awesome BUT I find it that it clumps the lashes together and it smears so so much on the lower lashes causing a mess immediately after applied. I had to get  Q-tips® Cotton Swabs and erase the mascara that smeared around my eye area. I do not like when a Mascara does that because it is too much effort for one of the most important parts of Make up which is the lashes.