Guerlain M uploaded by Alexis K.Guerlain M uploaded by Ella V.Guerlain M uploaded by Courtney A.

Guerlain M

A powder brush. The Météorites Brush mixes all the different shades into separate color harmonies, creating a genuine veil of perfection for a women's face. This soft-bristle brush picks up just the right amount of powder for a flawless finish. see more...

• I've been wanting to try these. Has anyone tried them? If so, wou...1 Answers
  • Lovely !!!!1 Answers
  • How does it work? What is it like a setting powder?1 Answers
Tina H.
This product could definitely be a collector's item. It's just toooo beautiful and definitely an investment. However, it's not just the packaging that's beautiful, but the product itself. It smells amazing. I have a hard time describing it. ūüė£ I also love the wonderful healthy glow it gives to your face. It's more subtle than an actual highlighter though.
Ella V.
If you've never seen this product or don't understand WHY they're so amazing, they can seen incredibly silly.
First of all - EACH BALL is HAND made in France layer by layer
There isn't supposed to be a color unless you get one that is more a blush or bronzer (which will have predominately pink/brown meteorites)
The 2 I pictured are the original meteorites in the silver tin in Claire 02 which they sell at Sephora and the LE Christmas meteorites that are no longer sold.
they're reflect your natural glow and the 02 I pictured has color correcting properties because of the mix of green,purple, pink, yellow etc. I use this every single day and I can imagine it will last me a good 10 years considering you only use the dust that settled to the bottom. For 60$ I'll take it ALL DAY!
Ami D.
Oh Guerlain, you always know the way to a woman's heart, be it with your makeup, skin care, or perfumes. I got Clair as I have pale olive skin, and I am obsessed. This gives the perfect lit from within glow! It feels so silky, creamy and smooth, and it does not dry my already dry skin out or make me look flat/dull like many powders do. It does not emphasize my pores, it doesn't give an off color to my complexion, and it doesn't make my skin feel tight either. This is such a true JOY to use! I use my Chikuhodo Z1 to apply it globally, and my Z4 to use it more concentrated as a very soft highlight. It gives you the most natural glow you could imagine, but better. A pretty, luxurious container of Photoshop! This smells absolutely divine as well- it smells just as luxurious as it looks and feels, like powdery, soft Violet. It is very reminiscent of the Meteorites edt, but more soliflore. Heavenly to use, smell, and experience.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
There are a ton of high end products I've tried that I'll tell people are absolutely not worth the money. That isn't the case with Météorites. I have both the Perles and pressed powder in dore and use both regularly. They just give you that glow from within that you can't get anywhere else. I have the ambient lighting edit palette and it sits on my vanity. Météorites were able to give me the glow I hoped for from the Hourglass powders. I use these after dior air foundation and setting powder.
Claudine V.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love all things Guerlain...it's such a luxurious brand and I feel especially special when I use my Guerlain products. It was the meteorites that I first tried from this brand and from there my collection has grown. This powder has a very luxurious scent...I love it. It has a great combination of matte pearls and shimmering ones. This has the perfect amount of brightening properties. Love when the pearls have crumbled a bit and the mixture of the various color pearls all get mixed up and it is just perfect.
At first I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this product. I did not see any difference when I applied it at the store. However when I came home, and rechecked my skin in better light condition, I was surprised how even my skin tone looked. I ordered it immediately. Do not expect highlights from this product, just a great finish.
Dezaree D.
Visalia, CA
I love these little balls!!! Hahaha it's just so fun to put makeup on when it's little balls like this. I don't know why, but every time I use these products it makes me feel like I'm a million bucks! The packaging is adorable and it really is pigmented! I would definitely forge up my money for these! Would recommend to everyone!
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Do you love the smell of Violet ? If so you will love this powder . First of all you cannot beat the packaging . Secondly it is meant to mimic the natural glow of a woman's skin . It leaves a very subtle glow and is great for makeup setting. It also last FOREVER and looks great on your vanity
Camille M.
Photoshop in a powder puff. Absolutely erases fine lines and wrinkles. I cannot find another alternative. The price point is high but so, so worth it. I've had my set for over a year and it's still perfect and works well. Would recommend use with the Guerlain brush.
Erica H.
Austin, TX
I've tried this out and want my own SOOOO badly. The brush is so soft and it picks up and deposits product very efficiently. Plus the meteorites are SO beautiful, all the colors they come in and everything, they're just perfect. Only thing is they are quite pricey.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
How does this work? And what is it used for?
Andrea H.
What kind of brush would you use to apply this products
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
How does this work with the beads? is it messy at all?
Amber N.
Silver Creek, MS
Does this product last a long time ?
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
How does it work? What is it like a setting powder?