Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base, 1 Ounce uploaded by Emily T.Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base, 1 Ounce uploaded by Emily T.Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base, 1 Ounce uploaded by Dalal K.

BY GUERLAIN

1.1 ounce Concentrate l'or radiance concentrate with pure gold makeup base was launched by the design house of guerlain, it is recommended for normal use l'or radiance concentrate with pure gold makeup base by guerlain for unisex 1.1 ounce Concentrate. see more...

Crystal G.
This is super easy to use/apply. This product smells amazing and leaves my skins looking great!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a high quality primer. The price is quite high compared to most all primers, but it is quite literally gold. #worthit
Brenda S.
southbury
The product hydrates your skin and give your skin a little lift, use this primer combine with the tarte primer.
Emily T.
Athens
I totally splurged on this item and it was worth it! My skin feels firmer and more sculpted whenever I use it. It has long term benefits too so I don’t have to use it on a daily basis. Not sure if I’d buy it every time it finishes but I do love it. Soothing on the skin and kinda tacky for the foundation to really adhere and stay put. #gold #primer #splurge
Caitlin H.
London, ON
This is the most expensive beauty purchase I have ever made - yet I’ve gone back for a second bottle because I love it so much! It gives my skin extremely light hydration and helps my foundation to adhere to my skin beautifully. But the best part about this guy is that it gives my skin a mini face lift! It smooths out any wrinkles I have on my forehead and really just firms up my overall complexion. I love this stuff.
Enxhi X.
Tirane
I got this product for completely aesthetic reasons after seeing Jeffree Star using it and I was right. It has a beautiful packaging, feels heavy and expensive and I am happy with it. Actually this is the most expensive product I have in my makeup collection. The thing I don’t like is that it feels strange on the skin and I don’t see any difference in my makeup when I use this product so I stick to my favourites and barely use this one. I was hoping to put this product in to my favourites since it is expensive and I like expensive makeup but no.
Cindy F.
This is my everday holy grail must have. I use this for my base and dab a tinsy bit of POREfessional on cheeks and its my everyday go to must have. I love the smell and how it performs. Will always repurchase it!!! Always gives me a great make day.
Dalal K.
Street 6 , House 9
Although this product is expensive, this base is so good to apply under your foundation. It smooths out whatever texture you have on your skin making your foundation sit so nicely on top of your skin and just sticking to it. It really helps with prolonging your makeup and controlling your oils. I also felt that it gave my skin such good luminosity because of the gold flakes it has.
I know it may sound a lot for just a primer, but i really noticed a drastic difference when using it with my makeup. I love it so much.
Julia D.
Bellevue, WA
I had a chance to try a mini-version of this primer and I must say that it is really nice. It keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized, and in addition to that it makes it feel firmer. All my makeup lies perfectly on it as well. But imho the price is too high for such type of a product
Chantel D.
Edmonton
10/10 will always recommend this product! I use it every time I put a face on, especially if you want your makeup to last! It’s perfectly tacky, which helps your foundation stick! I feel like everyone should try this once in their life!
Katie K.
Fort McMurray , AB
This product is AMAZING. I can't go without this product if I have a big night out. Dries a little sticky, and really holds onto your makeup
Chantel D.
Edmonton
What is the most expensive product that you own? Either makeup, hair or skin care :) (mine would have to be Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base, 1 Ounce which retails for $80)
Lesa S.
Cypress
So what is the difference between the Guerlain L'OR primer and Physicians Formula Argan Oil? I don't use these types of oils/ primers but have been interested for awhile to start adding this to my makeup/ skin care routine. Thanks!!