BY GUERLAIN

A radiance concentrate for the face, containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks. L'Or Make-up Base is truly worth its weight in gold. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. see more...

Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This primer is absolutely amazing. It smooths my skin out and provides it with moisture and an even, flawless base for my foundation. It just looks luxurious in the bottle with the gold flecks. It is very pricey, on the other hand. It is an excellent product and I think it works great, but there are many other cheaper options that I find Work just as well. So, while I would recommend this because it works well, I would still say that something cheaper would get the job done just as well.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is one of my most favorite primers to use. It leaves a beautiful and radiant glow to the skin. It has a slightly tacky finish that helps to really hold makeup.

This adds a beautiful glow to any foundation and really helps makeup to last. I really wish this wasn't as expensive as it is. If it was more affordable it would be my regular primer.
Nicole W.
Hudson
I’ve heard so many good things about this product and I have to say I am loving it. I have very dry skin (even in the summer!) and this just creates such a smooth base for my makeup and feel like it does provide a little extra moisture to my skin. The price is the only drawback to this, but I do feel like you are getting what you pay for with this product.
Chris M.
Amherst
Expensive but really great. I will say that the gold flakes inside of it are a bit too extra for my taste but I like this because it almost lifts the face which is incredible. The packaging is beautiful but I feel it could be taken down a notch to reduce the price so more people can afford this product.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I can't say this is the best primer I've used, but it's definitely up there! I will probably still be reaching for my drug store primers, or benefit porefessional, they are more budget friendly and do a great job! This does feel very luxurious, hydrating, and adds staying power to my makeup for sure.
Tara H.
Denver
Oh, how I wanted this to be the magic primer for my skin.  I kept hearing Tati on YouTube rave about it so I finally decided to purchase it.  Sadly, it either doesn't work for me OR I am not using it right?  I haven't seen or felt any firming or difference in how my makeup goes on.  It sure is pretty, though.  It's just soooo expensive, and I am so disappointed it literally does nothing for my skin.  If you go with a fancy shmancy primer, I chose YSL's Touche Eclat Blur Primer.  It's also expensive, but has the silicone ingredient my skin seems to prefer.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Okay, so this product is good. It’s not great but it’s good. It makes my skin feel nice and firm and healthy, however it does not fill in any pores. I don’t have large pores to begin with, but I prefer a pores filling primer. I recommend it for anyone who needs to tighten parts of their face.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this product it has gold in it it’s a little exspensive but it’s really gorgeous on the skin and luminous and makes your face mousturized and glowy and dewy and looks really nice under makeup on the skin and it lasts long the packaging is really nice and luxurious highly recomend
Jill N.
I received a little sample of this in a Sephora luxe box and I’m glad I did. It made my skin RADIANT, feel moisturized, and my foundation went on very smoothly. I walked into work and immediately received a compliment on my makeup. I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford a big version, but a girls got to dream.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This was another primer I was so eager to try because I had heard such good things about it. But when I finally tried it, I was instantly turned off to it. For one, it left a very oily residue behind and it felt very heavy. That’s just MY experience. I would definitely recommend testing this product yourself before buying it. It’s pricey so you’ll want the most bang for your buck. It does have very nice packaging however.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would Nyx's Honey Dew Me Up primer be a dupe for this product?
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
I so wanted try this but is it worth $74.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Do the flecks stay on your skin or do they soak in? If they stay, does foundation cover them? Thank you.
Erika S.
I've heard that this is a good product. Is it good for dry skin ?
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Is this good for oily skin? Worth the money?