Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1.1 oz uploaded by Hazifa M.Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1.1 oz uploaded by amanda j.Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1.1 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.See all 15 photos

BY GUERLAIN

A radiance concentrate for the face, containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks. L'Or Make-up Base is truly worth its weight in gold. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. see more...

• Some YouTubers love this, some don't....I do, and here's why. I have c... 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have an ingredient list f...Water! These are the first ing... 1 Answers
  • I use the guerlain lingerie foundatio...This will help your foundation... 1 Answers
Photos (15)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
This is truly a good example of a high end product with high end results, this product definitely performs above mid range products and the results are beautiful which is why I wouldn't mind spending the extra money on something like this. It has a very silicone feel and is very smoothing, and i do find that it enhances radiance. You can only slightly see the gold particles on your skin as they do dissolve. Over all there is a big difference using this primer in my fine lines and texture, it's really beautiful and worth the splurge if you're wavering on it! :)
Tanmayee J.
Tanmayee J.
Watertown, MA
I got this foundation after hearing a friend rave about it. It looked so pretty in the bottle! But it broke me out like crazy!! I would've loved for this to work on my skin. My skin can take a lot and it is very very rare for a product to cause breakouts on me. I think its the strong perfume that causes the breakout. The scent is too strong and overwhelming for me. It did not firm my skin, needless to say. I am totally happy for everyone who can take it. This is unfortunately not for me. The 1 star is just for the beautiful packaging!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
It breaks my heart to give this a less than stellar review, because it is a wonderful primer that lived up to its claims, but the scent of it was overpowering. It was so sickeningly floral, my allergies acted up every time I used it, and I wound up returning it, even though it made my skin look absolutely radiant. If scent doesn't bother you, or you happen to enjoy strong floral scents on your face, definitely get this. I feel like a lot of people would be bothered by the scent though. I really wish they made an unscented version.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so this stuff is super expensive and at first i thought no primer could be worth $74 bucks BUT i was wrong! i got a sample of this at sephora and it blew me away at how great it made my makeup apply and last throughout the day. I have combo skin and this stuff gave me a J-lo glow and just made my makeup blend effortlessly. It can make you a bit shiny after about 4-5 hours but i just blot and I'm fine. If you have dry or normal skin this stuff will work BEAUTIFULLY for you, it's a definite must in my opinion
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I tried this first a couple of years ago when I took a Guerlain “Smoky Eye” Master Class – and it is totally worth it. Applied onto bare skin, the 24-carat gold-infused formula smooths away fine lines, tightens, gives an even finish, and long-lasting moisture to the complexion. I don’t use this every day, but it is definitely a must for special occasions or any extra-amazing makeup days. A bit pricey, but will last you for a while if you don't pile it on.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. It's more suitable for more mature skin because it firms and blurs pores/wrinkles, so I gave it to my mom. I loved the way it felt and looked on my skin though. She loves it so much that having just this primer is enough to make her look and feel flawless. She doesn't even need foundation after one pump of this. The scent is amazing too.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can afford this, run and get it!

This water-based primer is perfect for all skin types, but it is especially nice if you have any texture that you want to tighten and moisturize. It leaves my skin so perfect and radiant, that sometimes I just wear it on its own!

One pump is more than enough for my face, so I apply the extra to my jaw line and my neck
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product like it that I know of. I love it. It can be used as a primer for a little glow, or on bare skin. It's awesome on bare skin without being over the top. It seems to be water based and is not at all oily so I would assume that it would not break out skin. Leaves a beautiful finish. A bit of sparkle that isn't gaudy. Very pretty.
Shilpa T.
Shilpa T.
This product is well worth the expensive price tag. It does exactly what it claims to: firms skin, blurs fine lines, primes the skin making foundation last through the day and give a subtle glow. The product feels watery, not sticky or tacky and 1-2 pumps will cover your face and neck. It adds a touch of luxury and pampering to my daily routine.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
THE GAME CHANGING PRIMER. It's so amazing. And I wanted to hate this so much because the price is so ridiculous, but well worth it. The firming part I'm not really getting but my makeup stays put. And I stay oil free ALL DAY LONG. Very luxurious. I'm head over heels in love and will be repurchasing for the rest of my life.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would Nyx's Honey Dew Me Up primer be a dupe for this product?
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
I so wanted try this but is it worth $74.
Erika S.
Erika S.
I've heard that this is a good product. Is it good for dry skin ?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
I have been looking to purchase this for a while now. How immediate are the results?
Nayeli N.
Nayeli N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard this is a great base for makeup It's a little on the pricey side but would this work good with combination skin ? Want to know your feedback before going out and buying it