BY GUERLAIN

A radiance concentrate for the face, containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks. L'Or Make-up Base is truly worth its weight in gold. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. see more...

Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my most favorite primers to use. It leaves a beautiful and radiant glow to the skin. It has a slightly tacky finish that helps to really hold makeup.

This adds a beautiful glow to any foundation and really helps makeup to last. I really wish this wasn't as expensive as it is. If it was more affordable it would be my regular primer.
Jessica D.
Syracuse
This primer is the best primer I have ever used. Yes, the price point is on the higher end of the spectrum for primers. However, This stuff works! It almost feels sticky, but in a way where your makeup DOES NOT move , it glides on with ease. This primer makes my foundation last ALL day. It has a tightening effect to your skin as well. The scent is luxurious and it feels like expensive skin care.

Again, although the price point is high. I would absolutely repurchase this product. It's bougie and I love it.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Packaging looks gorgeous and gold flakes are very luxurious. It feels very moist right after using it on my skin. This product helps makeup to look smoother and gives radiance. But I feel my skin doesn't breath well after application.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This was another primer I was so eager to try because I had heard such good things about it. But when I finally tried it, I was instantly turned off to it. For one, it left a very oily residue behind and it felt very heavy. That’s just MY experience. I would definitely recommend testing this product yourself before buying it. It’s pricey so you’ll want the most bang for your buck. It does have very nice packaging however.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure? I can't really say much about this primer. It looked and felt great on the skin. Make up application went on well after applying this. I also applied a pore primer on the areas of my face that needed it. But, as for long terms effect, I didn't really notice much of a difference. So, the primer worked just like another illuminating type of primer I use.
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
I wasn't sure about this primer but when I got this I felt in love. It's a little bit pricey but it worth. It works peefect on my oily skin. This is the first time buying this primer and I would buy this again and again and again! You can see the lifting effect on your face after using this. It's my favorite primer ever.
Maria
This primer really is all that. It looks and feels beautiful, makes any foundation I put on top look amazing, and it just overall works really well with my dry and sensitive skin. It is very expensive, but I think it is definitely worth the cost!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite primer of all time. This gives me radiant skin and dries to a tacky feeling. When I use this primer my face make up looks beautiful and stay all day. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the price I wish it wasn't like 74$
Jon W.
Ocala
Honestly my favorite primer of all time. To be completely honest, when I first used the product I was actually a little disappointed. Although I'm only 24, I didn't feel that amazing lifting firming effect everyone raved about. It actually wasn't until I ran out that I realized how much I loved it because after that my makeup just didn't look the same, didn't last as long. It really really does make at least most foundations I've tried, (ESPECIALLY the dior airflash) look incredible and last for a long time. It gives a subtle healthy glow without being greasy at ALL. It also leaves your face just a tad sticky for lack of a better word, but in a good way that lets the foundation and other products really HOLD onto your skin. I am currently awaiting my second bottle of this in the mail. And while I like to think I'm bougie, I'm really not. At all. I'm broke. But I still save up and splurge on this expensive item because it really is that good. I have combination skin that changes with the season and I can use this year round so I'd say it's really great for any skin type. Definitely recommend.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
This is a nice primer but it’s nothing special. It’s definitely not worth the money. It does give a nice glow but there are other cheaper primers that work just as well.
zeenah k.
I so wanted try this but is it worth $74.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would Nyx's Honey Dew Me Up primer be a dupe for this product?
Erika S.
I've heard that this is a good product. Is it good for dry skin ?
Nayeli N.
Heard this is a great base for makeup It's a little on the pricey side but would this work good with combination skin ? Want to know your feedback before going out and buying it
I am always looking for new primers. What's your experience with this one?