BY GUERLAIN

A radiance concentrate for the face, containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks. L'Or Make-up Base is truly worth its weight in gold. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. see more...

• Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1....2 Answers
  • Will this work well under a bb creme?1 Answers
  • Which is better ? L'OR primer or the Yves Saint Laurent Primer ??...1 Answers
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my most favorite primers to use. It leaves a beautiful and radiant glow to the skin. It has a slightly tacky finish that helps to really hold makeup.

This adds a beautiful glow to any foundation and really helps makeup to last. I really wish this wasn't as expensive as it is. If it was more affordable it would be my regular primer.
Luanne R.
Florissant, MO
I wasn't sure about this primer but when I got this I felt in love. It's a little bit pricey but it worth. It works peefect on my oily skin. This is the first time buying this primer and I would buy this again and again and again! You can see the lifting effect on your face after using this. It's my favorite primer ever.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Packaging looks gorgeous and gold flakes are very luxurious. It feels very moist right after using it on my skin. This product helps makeup to look smoother and gives radiance. But I feel my skin doesn't breath well after application.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite primer of all time. This gives me radiant skin and dries to a tacky feeling. When I use this primer my face make up looks beautiful and stay all day. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the price I wish it wasn't like 74$
Angel D.
I got this deluxe sample from @Neimanmarcus and I had it for about a week without trying it, but then I watched a YouTube video on it, and WOW! Is all I have to say! Not only does it smell luxurious, but it definitely makes your makeup look amazing! A bit pricey, but I would definitely recommend it!!!
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure? I can't really say much about this primer. It looked and felt great on the skin. Make up application went on well after applying this. I also applied a pore primer on the areas of my face that needed it. But, as for long terms effect, I didn't really notice much of a difference. So, the primer worked just like another illuminating type of primer I use.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
This is a nice primer but it’s nothing special. It’s definitely not worth the money. It does give a nice glow but there are other cheaper primers that work just as well.
Amber B.
Commerce Twp, MI
Did I seriously spend that much money on primer?!? Was it worth it?!? YES!! I would absolutely spend that much again, too! This is definitely a holy grail primer! My makeup went on so well after using this and it lasted much longer too! I can tell a difference when I don’t use it! Best primer ever!
Maria
This primer really is all that. It looks and feels beautiful, makes any foundation I put on top look amazing, and it just overall works really well with my dry and sensitive skin. It is very expensive, but I think it is definitely worth the cost!
Lily L.
  Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1.1 oz This product gives instant glow on my face but it doesn't last for all day. I like its gold package design.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would Nyx's Honey Dew Me Up primer be a dupe for this product?
zeenah k.
I so wanted try this but is it worth $74.
Erika S.
I've heard that this is a good product. Is it good for dry skin ?
I am always looking for new primers. What's your experience with this one?
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
I have been looking to purchase this for a while now. How immediate are the results?