BY GUERLAIN

A radiance concentrate for the face, containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks. L'Or Make-up Base is truly worth its weight in gold. The 24-carat gold-infused cooling gel sinks into the skin, retaining moisture. Applied to bare skin, this skin enhancer and makeup primer smoothes fine lines and tightens facial features. It also provides an even finish under makeup. see more...

• Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base 1....1 Answers
  • Which is better ? L'OR primer or the Yves Saint Laurent Primer ??...1 Answers
  • Some YouTubers love this, some don't. I have pretty dry skin. Is ...2 Answers
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
This is truly a good example of a high end product with high end results, this product definitely performs above mid range products and the results are beautiful which is why I wouldn't mind spending the extra money on something like this. It has a very silicone feel and is very smoothing, and i do find that it enhances radiance. You can only slightly see the gold particles on your skin as they do dissolve. Over all there is a big difference using this primer in my fine lines and texture, it's really beautiful and worth the splurge if you're wavering on it! :)
Tanmayee J.
Watertown, MA
I got this foundation after hearing a friend rave about it. It looked so pretty in the bottle! But it broke me out like crazy!! I would've loved for this to work on my skin. My skin can take a lot and it is very very rare for a product to cause breakouts on me. I think its the strong perfume that causes the breakout. The scent is too strong and overwhelming for me. It did not firm my skin, needless to say. I am totally happy for everyone who can take it. This is unfortunately not for me. The 1 star is just for the beautiful packaging!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It breaks my heart to give this a less than stellar review, because it is a wonderful primer that lived up to its claims, but the scent of it was overpowering. It was so sickeningly floral, my allergies acted up every time I used it, and I wound up returning it, even though it made my skin look absolutely radiant. If scent doesn't bother you, or you happen to enjoy strong floral scents on your face, definitely get this. I feel like a lot of people would be bothered by the scent though. I really wish they made an unscented version.
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. It's more suitable for more mature skin because it firms and blurs pores/wrinkles, so I gave it to my mom. I loved the way it felt and looked on my skin though. She loves it so much that having just this primer is enough to make her look and feel flawless. She doesn't even need foundation after one pump of this. The scent is amazing too.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can afford this, run and get it!

This water-based primer is perfect for all skin types, but it is especially nice if you have any texture that you want to tighten and moisturize. It leaves my skin so perfect and radiant, that sometimes I just wear it on its own!

One pump is more than enough for my face, so I apply the extra to my jaw line and my neck
Chelsea D.
THE GAME CHANGING PRIMER. It's so amazing. And I wanted to hate this so much because the price is so ridiculous, but well worth it. The firming part I'm not really getting but my makeup stays put. And I stay oil free ALL DAY LONG. Very luxurious. I'm head over heels in love and will be repurchasing for the rest of my life.
Montha A.
Missouri City, TX
This little baby became the love of my life instantly. This primer is a little on the expensive side but its totally worth it. It makes your skin tight and makes the makeup go on smoothly. Can we just take a moment to talk about the real gold flakes. How does one come up with these great things?
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer. It does not fill in pores but it does set a good base for makeup. Packaging is elegant. I've used about half of it up. It definitely makes your makeup last longer and every foundation I have tried goes on perfectly and smooth. Love this stuff!
Monica K.
Okay I am going to be honest and say I am not sure. This is super expensive and I can't tell what it is doing that is so great. It makes my makeup look good but so do a lot of other primers. Maybe I need to use it for a longer period of time? Not sure :(
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer does exactly what it claims! It gives me a flawless finish to my foundation and it feels great on my skin. The only downside is the smell can be very overpowering. However, it does die down and it's worth it considering how great it works!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would Nyx's Honey Dew Me Up primer be a dupe for this product?
zeenah k.
I so wanted try this but is it worth $74.
Erika S.
I've heard that this is a good product. Is it good for dry skin ?
I am always looking for new primers. What's your experience with this one?
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
I have been looking to purchase this for a while now. How immediate are the results?