MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerGuerlain
L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base

Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base

Guerlain l'Or is an embellishing make-up base sprinkled with pure 24-carat gold flakes. Like the most luxurious jewellery pieces, the precious flakes were crafted into ultra-sparkling and ultra-reflective particles, then dispersed in a hydrating smoothing gel. The complexion is beautified. It glows with divine and unfailing radiance. Skin is smooth, supple and satiny, ready for perfect, enhanced and long-lasting make-up.

L'Or has a distinctive and delicate floral scent. The first peach note blended with an accord of vegetal notes is fresh and sparkling. The rose, raspberry and jasmine heart is enriched with a powdery base of balsamic, benzoin and white musk.

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER) • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • POLYSORBATE 20 • PHENOXYETHANOL • PEG-8 • GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE • SORBITOL • AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYVINYL ALCOHOL • CELLULOSE GUM • GOLD • BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL • LINALOOL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • BENZYL BENZOATE • GERANIOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT • HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN • ASCORBIC ACID • SODIUM BENZOATE • POTASSIUM SORBATE • BHT

Usage: Take a small amount of gel on the back of your hand and gently apply to your face, working outwards to even out creases and smooth lines. Wait a few seconds before applying foundation.
The secret of absolute radiance: mix a few drops of fluid foundation and l'Or in the palm of your hand for an incredibly light texture.

This product works well on dry skin?
How is this compared to the ysl one, they look similar?
Start your review of Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base!
How would you rate this product?
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Guerlain is a great brand for a primer! This primer is smooth and creamy and feels great on the skin. It’s got beautiful gold flecks but they disappear when you put it on. Makeup looks great!
Courtney P.
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Courtney P.
Morning beauties!! Welcome back :) this is such a luxe dewy skin hydrating primer. It has 24k gold flakes that provide skin with such a beautiful radiance!! This is in my top tier primer rotation for everywhere but my t zone!! It does dry down on the skin to grip foundation well and provide a silky smooth finish. You most definitely can find a more affordable option, but if you want to splurge..try Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base
Kamila B.
Almaty
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Kamila B.
It feels good to apply gold on the skin ☺️ When I first used it, it felt kinda patchy, but I learned how to use it correctly! So now it’s the essential part of my beauty routine 😍 It feels sticky at first and smooth afterwards. It’s a bit pricy and totally worth every penny.
Anj R.
Chattanooga, TN
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Anj R.
This primer is sprinkled with 25 carat gold flakes & let me tell you all that glitters is really gold! It leaves your skin feeling glowy & so radiant! It doesn’t do much in hiding pores but if you want a seamless dewy skin before foundation- give this a try!
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Lauren B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this at Sephora with my latest order, and it’s a really interesting primer, I love the idea of gold specks in it! I have pretty oily skin though and this product does not do my face ANY justice whatsoever, probably much better for dry skin.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
My two favorite primers now are this one and my Tatcha primer. Oh I’ll say this works better then the milk primer which I also like. It’s a lot of doll hairs but for me it’s worth it I love products that are multipurpose like yasssss make me look plastic but also infused with gold flakes and skincare.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,416 reviews
This was OK I have a lot more that are better than this one I didn’t like the smell but it was OK and other people might like it wasn’t very long lasting so I will not buy again but I recommend you try it for your self
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Alissa P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base I recieved this product as a sample and so happy that I did because I really wanted it to work. Unfortunately, that was not the case for me. The serum went on very thick and took forever to dry. One pro was it did leave a glimmering gold sparkle in the sun. I would not purchase this product
Blair L.
Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I I really really love this makeup base. It is very refreshing and it is truly plumping. It will give your skin a luminous radiance look. Highly recommend!
Klara G.
Berkeley
Definitely worth the money. I bought this product when I realized my skin has turned so dry that it kinda hurts with makeup on all day. So I looked for a primer that can lock in the moisturizer and give my look a bit of radiance. L'Or is the choice. The price is fair, I mean, it's REAL gold in Guerlain. It does feel sticky when I apply it, and I can see the gold foil pieces break into finer sparks. This primer sets up for a moisturized last-all-day look.

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elin O.
il y a 4 mois
Gisela G. il y a 16 heures
Nice! I’m going to try! I use YSL and it’s almost the same!