BY GUERLAIN

A liquid eyeliner. Guerlain liquid eyeliner has been designed like a calligraphy tool for precision and simplicity of use, with an ultra-fine brush, long handle, and impeccable line. From the thinnest to the heaviest contour, it provides flawless application. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would thi...1 Answers
  • Does it work if u have oily eye lids and watery e... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.1 Answers
Alaa M.
Kuwait
Review for: Liner, 05 Brown, 01
Big fan of this product ❤ I find it more easier to use this eyeliner. So thin and never goes after a long time. Worth it
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Review for: 01
Hands down the best eyeliner I have used. I love the applicator and the formula. One downfall is the price but the quality makes up for it. It's a true intense black that does not move. Trustworthy product!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Review for: 01
Its very pigmented but Here at PR its very expensive I wish I could buy it online
Taniesha F.
Would you recommend if you have eyelash extensions ?
Joanna C.
I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would this be a good one ? Is it worth the price ?
Dayana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.
Taniesha F.
I usually go with a gel or liquid liner. How would you compare the quality to Bobbi brown gel liner?
Is it great for doing wings or cat eye look?