BY GUERLAIN

A liquid eyeliner. Guerlain liquid eyeliner has been designed like a calligraphy tool for precision and simplicity of use, with an ultra-fine brush, long handle, and impeccable line. From the thinnest to the heaviest contour, it provides flawless application. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would thi...1 Answers
  • Does it work if u have oily eye lids and watery e... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.1 Answers
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 01
I love this eye liquid so much ! It helps me a lot I don't know what I'll do with out it ! It's amazing !!
Jade M.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: 01
It works great if you love liquid eyeliner I'm just not a but fan but for someone who dose I would recommend it
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
Review for: 01
All the other eyeliner that I have try make my eyes itchy or watery but this this one is perfect
Isa J.
Montreal
Review for: 01
Very good and never dry formula, with a tiny mixer inside to make sure everything is even. I have dark brown eye and I like to use the brown one to make a good everyday cat eye look with just a fine liner and black mascara. Super elegant, somehow of semi glossy finish if under full exposed but mostly matte for everyday light.
Sandra G.
Montreal-Nord
Review for: 01
I am such a big fan of this liquid eyeliner. Yet, gosh I cannot afford to buy it until I get a job. I tried it on at Sephora. I would recommend it to all my friends. It is so easy to use and looks great. I am a Guerlain addict. Stunning. It makes my eyes pop!
Jessica M.
Guelph, ON
Review for: Liner
Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner was recommended to me by a fellow vintage lover who always had the most perfect winged eyeliner. I was a bit shocked by the price but decided to give it a try knowing Sephora had a good return policy. Well I've been using it daily ever since and absolutely love how pigmented and crisp lines the brush creates. It took a lot of practice to get used to the liquid formula and brush but now I can easily do my liner one handed. If you over tighten the cap, it will crack but I never have that issue knowing that. The formula lasts all day but is not considered waterproof.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 01
This is the worst liquid eyeliner that I have ever tried.

The formulation is extremely water and takes forever to dry. The brush is SO thin and finicky, that you can never get an even line. It is also very expensive.

Do not waste your money on this.
Marjorie B.
St-germain-de-grantham, QC
Review for: 01
I really love guerlain for the way they present their products. They are a really high end beauty product brand. I have always loved eyeliners with small and precise brushes like the one guerlain offers. Perhaps, I was a little disappointed with the formula of their eyeliner. It applies really well at first but dries really fast on the brush making the application harder and less precise. You always have to put the brush back in the little pot so that you can achieve a nice eyeliner. I think it is a really expensive product for what it does even though you are having a lot of product. I wouldn't buy again if the formula remains the same. Must say, the eyeliner brush is perfect.
Ester B.
A pricy product . The product it self is pretty good. **Not a must have**
the wand of my eyeliner broke. It's such a shame, I payed good money for this eyeliner and it just broke. Not recommend by me. Not worth it.
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
Review for: 01
Honestly my favorite liquid eyeliner it has the perfect dark shade of black the only thing is that its a bit priceyy
Taniesha F.
Would you recommend if you have eyelash extensions ?
Joanna C.
I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would this be a good one ? Is it worth the price ?
Dayana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.
Taniesha F.
I usually go with a gel or liquid liner. How would you compare the quality to Bobbi brown gel liner?
Is it great for doing wings or cat eye look?