BY GUERLAIN

A liquid eyeliner. Guerlain liquid eyeliner has been designed like a calligraphy tool for precision and simplicity of use, with an ultra-fine brush, long handle, and impeccable line. From the thinnest to the heaviest contour, it provides flawless application. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would thi...1 Answers
  • Does it work if u have oily eye lids and watery e... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.1 Answers
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01
Soooooo much product, even though it is on the pricey side. And the thin brush makes an easy application and it is a very opaque pigment. And it's easy to re-wet the brush, unlike felt tips. 10/10 would recommend. Will be repurchasing.
Rebecca L.
Spartanburg, SC
There's nothing really wrong with this liner. It's very black and is extremely easy to apply but it is definitely not worth the price tag. It didn't wow me.
Danielle M.
Review for: 01
I bought this because I love liquid liners and it had so many great reviews. I love the brush as it is pretty fine and still gives you great control. The black is a nice deep shade without looking grey when it dries down and it retains a shiny finish when it dries. However, If you rub your eyes a bit more than once or have watery eyes, it will wear off so quickly. If that doesn't bother you, buy away!
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Since I have big eyes usually my eyeliner would smudge into my crease. But this eyeliner does not move or smudge. It stays in place all day! It is pricey $46 but in my opinion it's worth it. Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Liner, 01
This eyeliner wow'd me. It does not budge and there is a lot of product in that bottle. Yes the price tag is high but I felt it was well worth the price. It is the blackest of blacks that stays on. I have a very greasy lid and usually cannot just wear liner, I was able to wear just this liner on my lid and another else.
Laura N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the blackest black eyeliner I have ever found! Guerlain is an amazing brand. And this is amazing!! I really like it but it is really expensive it is like $42 and thats a lot! But if you want to splurge it is a great choice!
itzel n.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: 01
Love the long lasting. It Is smuged proof love that its is super black. kinda of expensive but i am totatly in love.
Elizabeth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is excellent I loved it until the handle broke. For the price the quality is pretty cheap but it was liner while it lasted
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: 01
Great consistency , lasts all night or day and it is the blackest of the black
Lala H.
Smithtown, NY
Review for: 01
This is my favorite liquid liner. It's super black dries fast and never smudges or flakes!!
Taniesha F.
Would you recommend if you have eyelash extensions ?
Dayana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? I'm always intimidated by non-pen liner.
Joanna C.
I've been trying to find a dupe for the Chanel eyeliner would this be a good one ? Is it worth the price ?
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Is the brush thick or thin?
Taniesha F.
I usually go with a gel or liquid liner. How would you compare the quality to Bobbi brown gel liner?