Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Parfum uploaded by jessicasnsd C.

BY GUERLAIN

L’Instant de Guerlain is one of these unique moments where everything can change. It's a moment of intense emotion between a man and a woman. A new femininity envelops the woman. Time can stand still. The woman sees her true self. L’Instant de Guerlain inaugurates a new olfactory interpretation of the oriental family: "Crystalline Amber". In the tradition of the great Guerlain fragrances, this one revisits the celebrated Guerlinade.

Its bottle is cut from a luxurious and transparent block of glass. Crowned with a flat stopper, sculpted like a cabochon and engraved with the Guerlain logo, its shapes play with the contrast between the rectangle and curves.

The citrus honey accord leads into a second accord of Chinese magnolia, exalted by sambac jasmine and ylang-ylang, which lights up the amber accord. These three dominant accords fuse together to create a fragrance of sensation and light.

The Eau de Parfum is a contemporary, sunny and luminous version of the Guerlinade. It diffuses white musk notes as soft as cashmere and silk for a feeling of absolute femininity.

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is probably my most favorite perfume/fragrance ever. I typically only purchase and use Guerlain fragrances. This is a very warm and powdery scent that stays on the skin very well.

This has some of my favorite notes like jasmine and amber. It is a beautiful but light floral that warms up to a powdery vanilla and amber scent. I love that I can spray this lightly in the morning and wears well all day without being overwhelming at all.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This fragrance is great! Strong and long-lasting, it certainly delivers an impact. Florals and light citruses are mixed with a generous dollop of flower honey. It further warms up with resinous accords and vanilla, resting on the bed of sensuous musk. Hard to believe that this gem is celebrating its 15th birthday this year - it sounds so modern!
Lori R.
Edinburg
Really love this as a special occasion perfume rather than everyday wear.  It is strong, deeply sensual and has a powdery finish. It evokes images of a summer night in the south on a swing with a breeze blowing softly causing the magnolia blooms to perfume the air! I had a beautiful magnolia tree in my front yard and the flower has a very unique scent. My husband really like it when I wear this. I would love it in a powder!
Savannah P.
L'Instant by Guerlain is a beautiful powdery fragrance. The fragrance has notes of vanilla, honey, magnolia, iris, amber, benzoin, ylang-ylang, jasmine, musk, orange, bergamot, and apple. The most prominent notes on me are the honey, vanilla, magnolia, and iris, which creates a stunning mixture of powdery, honeyed florals. L'Instant is powdery, creamy, comforting, and sweet. It's elegant, classy, and rich. I find it perfect for every season and can be worn during the day or night. I love wearing this fragrance out to dinner or before I go to sleep. The longevity is great, as I get 8-10 hours of wear from one application. The sillage is moderate- it's not a skin scent, but won't overpower a room either. If you like powdery, sweet, soft floral fragrances, I highly recommend trying this one.
Paola V.
The smell is amazing its strong at first but then it really softens. The Notes are Citrus Honey, Magnolia Inclusion, and Amber Harmony. Its really soft and its not overpowering at all. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a soft scent and enjoy the smell of honey and magnolia. It honestly lasted through out the day with a fresh scent.
Christine Z.
Washington, DC
Received this scent from my sister in France. It is different than other perfumes I have tried and enjoyed in the past, but I love it! The smell is not overpowering or overly feminine. I enjoy this during the day and the evening. To me this is a more "refined" and "grown up" fragrance. Highly recommend!
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume. This is my first time using the product. It lasts for about 3 hours and isn't too strong. I prefer my Chanel perfume over this. I will recommend this to others because it just smells amazing!
Vernae H.
Guelain L'Instant smells like old Hollywood glamor with strong notes of Magnolia and spices. It dries down to a soft amber musk, but I didn't really notice the citrus honey. To me, it's more of a sensuous floral. I wear it more in the winter, because it's intense enough to handle cold, dry days.
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pure luxury. This perfume is so well executed. The layers of fragrance are stunning. It starts with a citrus burst to wake you up. Then when it dries down its sweet, soft and very feminine. Guerlain is the epitome of elegance, and this is just another example of their genius at work.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
Ive started collecting Guerlain fragrances and this is one of my favorites. Its a soft, vanilla and powdery smell that is very comforting. Its like wearing a warm cashmere sweater.
Emily e.
Raleigh, NC
I've never used this perfume? How is the smell? Does it last?
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Has anyone tried this? Is the Magnolia scent strong or mild?

Amazon