14 colors available

BY GUERLAIN

A natural-looking, skin-fusion texture foundation. Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau Natural Perfection Foundation SPF 20 enhances the complexion for a perfect, long-lasting, and natural-looking result on all skintones. This foundation contains SPF 20 and its fresh, light texture glides onto the contours of the face like a second skin to enhance your natural beauty all day long. It's formulated with Guerlain Technology and Bio-Fusion micro-mesh, a combination of contouring and smoothing stretch fibers that are infused with natural silk and linen fibers so that they're in perfect affinity with the skin. Hydrating agents provide softness and comfort throughout the day. Choose from a universal range of 18 natural-looking shades for every skintone: cool, neutral, and warm. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: 03W Natural Warm
This foundation is not really full coverage if that's what you're looking for. More like medium coverage. It has a very nice texture, very lightweight and smoothing. I get a little oily sometimes and this does well for me, I don't feel greasy by the end of the day, it just sat comfortably. It does have a light almost rosy scent to it too. The finish is not completely matte either, more of a natural luminous finish, it's nice. One pump usually does it for me, so I guess you can say a little goes a long way. I definitely would recommend it if you're just wanting a nice lightweight foundation.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Review for: 02C Light Cool
I tried a sample of this at sephora. I wasn't that impressed with it. When I first applied it with my beauty blender, it went on really nice and was lightweight, natural looking. I set it with a powder and that didn't look so great (it could have been the powder). Throughout the day, my oil started to come through and the foundation separated on me. It didn't look so good. For the price ($63), I definitely would not buy it for my combination skin. Stinking to my Estée Lauder Double Wear.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: 02W Light Warm
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation! I tried it when I got a sample of it in a Sephora order and i love it so much. It is the most lightweight, natural finish, perfect coverage foundation I have ever tried. I have sensitive skin and I've never had a reaction. It's the only foundation that looks good on my dry patches and fades so gracefully throughout the day.
Leigh W.
Leigh W.
Review for: 02N Light
I got this foundation as a sample and fell in love. I bought a bottle and have gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks. It feels lightweight and doesn't crease. I never have to worry about it staying all day either. This is my holy grail product. It is a little pricey, but the results make it so well worth the cost... and a little goes a long way.
Lidiya A.
Lidiya A.
Review for: 03W Natural Warm
This is an amazing foundation and worth every bit of the money spent on it. For me, it made my pores completely nonexistant and the lightest shade was a perfect match. I love the texture - its a nice fluid that melted into my pores with both a a brush and a beauty blender. This is very buildable, especially with a beauty blender and it lasted for 8 hours on my skin with no major changes. LOVE this foundation and would highly recommed this for normal to oily skin! Medium coverage.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Review for: 03N Natural
This is a luxurious and beautiful liquid foundation. Glass bottle and a pump. So light and medium coverage that can be built up to a full coverage foundation. Very liquidy and half a pump does the trick for light to medium coverage. Doesn't feel like you are wearing foubdation and colour matching for this line is very good! Fantastic for normal to dry skin types. Slight fragrance that disappears after seconds on application.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
Review for: 04C Medium Cool

This was a meh foundation to me.

The foundation looks patchy and powdery on my skin even though I have combination to oily skin! I'm gonna assume that's caused by the alcohol.....which shouldn't be part of the ingredients in the first place for the hefty amount of money this foundation costs.

Anyways, I'm NC30 and the shade I picked up was 03W.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Review for: 03W Natural Warm
Amazing foundation its like it takes all your flaws and uneven tone etc away without looking like you have makeup on. It's really beautiful and builds easily to a good medium with a gorgeous luminous finish
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Review for: 03C Natural Cool
Great foundation! It has a satin finish and is very kind to texture. The wear is great, and it plays well with other products because it dries down in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend this if you're on the fence!
Blerta S.
Blerta S.
Melrose, MA
I have quite dry skin, so I really hate matte foundations. Is this foundation suitable for dry skin?? I want a foundation that moisturizers and gives that healthy dewy healthy look. Can someone pls help? Thanks!
Marit C.
Marit C.
Would this be the best shade (00N) for very fair skin with more neutral to warm undertones?