Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 03 Beige Natural 1 oz uploaded by Myriam H.Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 03 Beige Natural 1 oz uploaded by Betty H.

BY GUERLAIN

An invisible foundation that wears like a second skin. This unbelievably silky formula creates a natural radiance that captures and reflects light to reveal the look of naturally perfect skin. Imperfections are erased and coverage lasts all day long. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Hi, I'm interested in trying this brand but due t...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this foundation suitable for sensitive skin? It is hypoallerge...1 Answers
  • What is this foundation like on oily skin? Better for winter or s...2 Answers
Yiwen Q.
Yiwen Q.
I was looking for a foundation after my favorite MUFE HD foundation was reformulated (I really didn't like it after that). I wanted something that was medium coverage, had great staying power and didn't accentuate any dryness since I have combination skin. I found everything I wanted in this one foundation! It has a great natural finish that looks amazing. If my skin is particularly good one day, I might mix this with a tinted moisturizer and I still get great coverage. I constantly get complimented on how natural my foundation looks and people are surprised to know I am even wearing foundation!

Highly recommend!! It is definitely pricey and it low key hurts every time I have to buy it (around 2x a year), but it makes my skin look amazing.
Nichelle L.
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
Very close to calling this a holy grail foundation, even though I just purchased it. I received a sample from Sephora in an order. The consistency is lighter (perfect for troublesome skin) but also very pigmented (cover all of your redness and splotchyness!) It blends beautifully and gives you a flawless, natural looking finish.

The only downsides are the price and color selection. Obviously this is more than your drugstore foundation (and even average Sephora foundation...) but the luxurious name helps to make you feel beautiful ;)

I wish they expanded the color line. It's hard to find a color that matches my tone!
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this foundation! This was my second bottle of foundation that I've ever owned. I have a combination skin so my t-zone is usually very oily which lets this foundation do wonders. It doesn't make me breakout at all which has happened a couple of times with other foundations and it blends out will. I've had my friends complimenting me that it looks natural! Will definitely try the new version of this one as soon as I'm done with my bottle!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA
Review for: # 02 Beige Clair
This is a fantastic summer foundation. It is super light weight with an SPF. I find it to be buildable from light to medium coverage. You can keep the coverage sheer by applying with a damp sponge or get a fuller coverage with a buffing brush. You really cannot feel this product on your skin. It is so comfortable. It does have a very dewy hydrating finish, but doesn't seem to bring out too much oil as the day goes by.
Carola G.
Carola G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: # 02 Beige Clair
This is my favorite foundation ever since I starting using Guerlain products 5 years ago. It is pricey but completely worth the investment. A little goes a long way and always last all day on my oily/combo skin. While other makeups don't last or even oxidize on my face, even with the use of primers, this foundation always looks great and natural on me and stands up to sweating and high humidity weather.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation! It is lightweight, and provides a sheer to medium coverage that is buildable to full coverage. The downside is the color selection, so if you can find your shade, it's worth it. Also this does cling to some dry patches an blemishes so make sure your skin is well moisturized before using. Overall, I recommend!
Katy S.
Katy S.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite foundations that I keep going back to. Goes on smooth. Has a beautiful finish. Skin doesn't look dry, oily or tired by the end of the day. Doesn't cake or crease. Doesn't collect (or as I like to call "eat") tons of powder. Coverage is fairly build-able. All around wonderful foundation.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Amazing product! Switched to this after using another foundation for more than ten years and now I'm totally in love with this. It provides great coverage, doesn't fill wrinkles which would make them show, wears all day. It's one thing I swear by in my beauty routine.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This light foundation is GORGEOUS on my skin. Didn't crease after 12+ hours in my areas of concern. It's a beautiful finish that even when built to a 2nd layer looked super smooth and natural. I think I need to buy this one.
Melany J.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Review for: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 05 Beige Fonce 1 oz
Love this foundation so much , it leaves my face so glowing ! It lasts all day even if your sweating , I used this for the first time and I instantly fell in love! I highly recommend this! You don't wanna miss it !
Rainey J.
Rainey J.
Golden Valley, MN
What is this foundation like on oily skin? Better for winter or summer?
Blair B.
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
I really want to try this! is it worth the splurge? i have dry skin and I want something that looks very airbrushed and doesn't cling ro any dry areas.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I have tried a sample of this foundation and that one time I used it, it was absolutely beautiful. Can someone who actually owns the foundation tell me if they think it is worth the price? Does it get oily after a long day of wear or does it stay flawless? Does it last all day?
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for oily skin?
Heather L.
Heather L.
I really like this, and would love to see how it feels on the face? What is the finish like? Does it hold up on oily skin types?