Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 03 Beige Natural 1 oz uploaded by Myriam H.Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 03 Beige Natural 1 oz uploaded by Betty H.

BY GUERLAIN

An invisible foundation that wears like a second skin. This unbelievably silky formula creates a natural radiance that captures and reflects light to reveal the look of naturally perfect skin. Imperfections are erased and coverage lasts all day long. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Hi, I'm interested in trying this brand but due to its pr...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation suitable for sensitive skin? It is hyp...1 Answers
  • What is this foundation like on oily skin? Better for win...2 Answers
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 03 Beige Natural 1 oz more...
My favorite foundation of all time! I stopped using armani luminous silk so I could use this one instead. The coverage is medium coverage but just enough. The feel of this foundation is so smooth and silky that it goes on perfectly. It blends super well and there is a great amount of colors to pick from. One of the only foundations that doesn't make my dry skin look to cracked. Love this stuff.
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Other more...
In love with this foundation! I’m very picky when it comes to the foundation I use. I read several reviews on Sephora & decided to give this a try. I am so glad I did. It’s so light that you don’t feel like you’re wearing a foundation. It glides onto the skin flawlessly and lasts all day. I’ll never buy another foundation.
Nicole F.
I bought this foundation after trying a sample. It went on amazingly smooth and the color was a perfect match. I thought I found my holy grail foundation! Months later I tried to purchase this, and found that they had reformulated it, and tweaked the name as well, making it difficult to find the original product I had tried. I eventually got my hands on what I had thought I sampled, however, the color was off (slightly darker than the sample), and it didn't go on as seamlessly. I am hoping this is due to me just being wrong on which formula my sample was, and that the new formula is what I am really looking for. I still enjoy the foundation that I purchased...great coverage, not drying, and smooth application...it is just not as perfecting as the sample I originally fell in love with. Would definitely buy again, and I will try the new formula next time!
Yiwen Q.
I was looking for a foundation after my favorite MUFE HD foundation was reformulated (I really didn't like it after that). I wanted something that was medium coverage, had great staying power and didn't accentuate any dryness since I have combination skin. I found everything I wanted in this one foundation! It has a great natural finish that looks amazing. If my skin is particularly good one day, I might mix this with a tinted moisturizer and I still get great coverage. I constantly get complimented on how natural my foundation looks and people are surprised to know I am even wearing foundation!

Highly recommend!! It is definitely pricey and it low key hurts every time I have to buy it (around 2x a year), but it makes my skin look amazing.
Samantha A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 31 Ambre Pale 1 oz more...
I bought this foundation with very high expectations, since it's one of Temptalia's personal favorites. She's tried so many and gave it such a nice review, I had to try it!

It's definitely not my favorite. I have dry skin and it clings to my dry spots. It doesn't matter what type of primer I use (hydrating, illuminating, pore filling or color correcting... I've tried them all), my forehead and nose always look patchy.

I've also tried applying with a brush (Morphe E6, Artis Oval 7) and sponges (Real Techniques and Beauty Blender). Still patchy.

Ambre Pale is a good match for my NC15 (or paler) skin. It is very yellow undertoned, but does oxidize kind of orange if not set with powder.

It also has a *very* strong, perfumed scent. I like the violet smell of Meteorites, but this is like pungent old lady smell. If you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to smell, you might want to avoid or at least try out... as it's a bit more pricey at $63.

Will not repurchase.
Tiffani C.
Flushing
Love, love, love this foundation! This was my second bottle of foundation that I've ever owned. I have a combination skin so my t-zone is usually very oily which lets this foundation do wonders. It doesn't make me breakout at all which has happened a couple of times with other foundations and it blends out will. I've had my friends complimenting me that it looks natural! Will definitely try the new version of this one as soon as I'm done with my bottle!
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
Review for: # 02 Beige Clair more...
This is a fantastic summer foundation. It is super light weight with an SPF. I find it to be buildable from light to medium coverage. You can keep the coverage sheer by applying with a damp sponge or get a fuller coverage with a buffing brush. You really cannot feel this product on your skin. It is so comfortable. It does have a very dewy hydrating finish, but doesn't seem to bring out too much oil as the day goes by.
Anna Lee M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 13 Rose Natural 1 oz more...
I used this product in another color because this one is a bit too dark for me, but absolute holy grail foundation. Gives such a smooth creamyness to skin, really natural glowing from within look to every part of your skin without looking oily. Doesn't cake and applies well with beauty blender and foundation brush. I had come to accept the fact that I would always feel my foundation on my face like a mask but this truly feels just so light and airy I forget its even there. The only thing is most of the colors do lean toward the pinky side but I just use my custom drops to adjust it and its perfect. Not even setting powder can dull this foundation's beauty. A must have foundation.
Guinevere C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Review for: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 04 Beige Moyen 1 oz more...
I tried this and loved how my skin looked. The coverage was medium, buildable to full, but so natural looking. The my skin, but better look everyone wants. It lasted pretty well, didn't flake up, didn't oil up, and didn't oxidize. And then it left me with a horrible breakout that only comes from shoddy ingredients. My skin would testify that they cut corners on ingredient quality. If you have sensitive skin, avoid this. I can use most foundations without trouble, but this one left me with a rash and breakout. Gross
Rachel P.
VENICE, FL
This foundation is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like I'm wearing nothing but covers my redness and hyper pigmentation beautifully! It had a very natural finish and doesn't need powder but I use it anyway since I like a matte finish. I got really good 7 hours of wear before reapplying powder. After 7 hours I got slight separation on my oily zones. It's expensive but if you can afford it the foundation is fantastic!
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I have tried a sample of this foundation and that one time I used it, it was absolutely beautiful. Can someone who actually owns the foundation tell me if they think it is worth the price? Does it get oily after a long day of wear or does it stay flawless? Does it last all day?
Rainey J.
Golden Valley, MN
What is this foundation like on oily skin? Better for winter or summer?
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
I really want to try this! is it worth the splurge? i have dry skin and I want something that looks very airbrushed and doesn't cling ro any dry areas.
Kim A.
The skin under my eyes and on my eyelids is very sensitive to foundations with fragrance. I've heard such wonderful things about this foundation, and I'd love to try it, but I'm worried about the fragrance factor. Has anyone else had issues with that?
Heather L.
I really like this, and would love to see how it feels on the face? What is the finish like? Does it hold up on oily skin types?