BY GUERLAIN

With an ultra-soft texture that glides on skin sleekly Features a skin-comfortable & weightless formula Offers SPF 20 PA protection Creates a fresh, radiant, uniform & transparent complexion in a natural color see more...

Katelyn N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
There has never, in the history of foundation, been a foundation like this. I've tried Givenchy's Teint Couture, Dior's Diorskin Forever Perfect and Nude Air, Laura Mercier's Flawless Fusion, Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation, Fenty Beauty's Pro-Filt'r, Tarte's Amazonian Clay and countless, innumerable others to varying degrees of success. But, this, this is perfection squared. It's hydrating but not slick, mattifying but not overly so. It glides over my pores and lines without settling, as if by some cosmetic magic. It doesn't oxidize and has a variety of shades. Could it get better? Well it does- it's actually improved my skin since I purchased it. I use it in combination with the 'Lingerie de Peau' powder compact and marvel at the way my skin looks. No kidding, people have stopped me in the street to ask what my skincare routine is...
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
I received a sample of this foundation in a Nordstrom order (in the wrong shade). I tried it just to feel the texture, and even though it was too dark- my skin had never looked healthier. It looked better than an Instagram filter, it looked like I do yoga twice a day, drink all my water, and had slept 12 hours the night before. I’ve applied it with a beauty blender, a flat top kabuki, a precision foundation brush, and fingers. Every way gives a different effect but always flawless and beautiful. I love that it gives enough coverage to counteract redness and scarring, but never looks like makeup. Well worth the high price tag!
Marcela O.
Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Holy cow, this stuff is amazing! I was hooked from the first use and could not believe how great my skin looks! Its lightweight with buildable coverage but the best part is my skin looks like me. It doesnt look cakey or accentuate the dry parts of my face. The color Light was a perfect match. This might just be my new holy grail foundation
Caroline R.
My favorite foundation! The perfect foundation color to my skin. Smells amazing, glides on smoothy looks like my skin but better. The only drawback to this foundation is it’s a bit pricey. Retailing for $63 at Sephora.
Ana K.
Bought this on a whim in Europe last year, and it is absolute perfection. First, nothing else has matched my oh so pale, cool-toned skin this perfectly. Second, it gives light to medium coverage without looking cakey or made-up. Just a subtle, satiny finish that makes my dry, middle-aged skin look young without giving it an unnatural, "made-up" look. On days when I just want to run out the door, I use this, followed by some under eye concealer (dark circles are the bane of my existence), a bit of mascara, some rouge, and lip color, and I can be out the door in about five to seven minutes. When I am looking for a more polished look, this works wonderfully when applied with a foundation brush, over a primer, and is a terrific foundation for everything from an office look (it is long-lasting) to an all-out glamorous evening look (great, build able coverage). Highly recommend.
Yasmeen A.
flawless skin all day and night!
This is my holy grail foundation. On my face, foundations typically look good when first applied, OR they look good after they have been on a few hours. This one is the only foundation that looks SUPERB at first AND at the end of the day. I'm talking 16-18 hour days sometimes too. It looks like I have a permanent snapchat filter on. Love love love!
Katie S.
This is my favorite foundation ever. It gives me the best coverage of any foundation I've ever tried. It creates a super even skin tone. It works perfect for my dry/combination skin. It doesn't dry my skin or clog my pores. The bottle I have had also lasted quite a long time. You will not regret purchasing it.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
Love this so much it's like super flattering on my skin. It feels light, smooth and breathable. I look like I'm wearing foundation made by heaven! It's my new favorite foundation. I finally purchased it from Sephora and even though it's kinda expensive it's totally worth it!!!
Erin W.
I bought this foundation at Nordstrom for like $64. When it was first applied, it looked beautiful! It was so nice and natural looking. I fell in love. However, after wearing it for only a few hours, it started separating and got really oily on me. I had to return it because I can't deal with oily foundations. I have combo skin and it didn't work for my skin.
Linda V.
SO NOT GOOD FOR OILY SKIN! Im super oily and this truely didnt work for me! It has nice coverage and feels like nothing on the skin, nice range of colors but omg it lasted only about an hour before my face looked like a hot mess! Wouldnt recommend it at all for anyone oily, but for more drier skin types would be PERFECT!
Kelsey P.
Daphne, AL
Is this the best medium coverage foundation money can buy? I hear great things about the brand and have never tried any of their products.
Andreia A.
Setúbal
i got a sample of this foundation but im afraid that wont work for me. it is good for kinda oily skin?
Christine M.
What is the finish like?
Rachel E.
I got a sample of this, only enough for one wear, and I was so in love with it. It's more expensive than I usually spend so I'm wondering if it's worth it? Am I just falling to the hype?
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I’ve never seen or heard of this brand! This looks like a good coverage product and I’ve seen multiple people using it. Is it any good? Would love to try