BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Parfum, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This was one of my first Guerlain fragrances. Its a very strong scent on initial spray but it dries down to a lovely floral scent. This is one of my favorites and I wear it often. It lasts forever on the skin too. I can spray this in the morning and still smell it softly in the evening.
Kiki N.
Guerlain is hands down the best perfume handler EVER. Chanel and Guerlain been fighting but overall they always win. I love them so much and THEY NEVER DISSPOINT TRUST ME HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A FANCY PERFUME
Crystal B.
The perfume has a very nice scent but it was a little to strong for my sensitive nose. I do have to say that I use it to spray the decorative flowers in my room and it leaves it smelling like heaven.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
This was my second Guerlain fragrance and at first I was not sure I would love it. Its so strong and smells like "old lady" at first. But just give it an hour or so. The dry down is magnificent. I get so many compliments when I wear this one, and it lasts on the skin FOREVER.
Michelle R.
Such a long lasting and amazing scent!. Price wise it isn't too bad either. I would reccomend this to anybody looking for a new scent to try!
April D.
This is ok for the price you are paying I think there should be more in the bottle but it smells nice and lasts a long time
melissa m.
Worcester, MA
Again i only give it 3 stars because it cost so much. The smell is very nice. I try to only use it as my going out scent
Stephanie G.
A classic scent for a classic woman. Plus, this bottle looks gorgeous when displayed on your vanity
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
Everything about this perfume is awesome. From the smell to the bottle! I highly recommend it
Keren Z.
Yhesssss yhesssss yhessss i love thisss omaigaaa like it just smells good for no reason
nephtalie v.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great product
Deyanira G O.
Mount Prospect, IL
How would you compare the scent too? Is it worth it?
Ana Laura G.