Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder uploaded by EZX Anna C.

BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain marries incredibly fine powders and subtle pigments to create les violates evanescent powder. The ultra-absorbent blend perfectly sets makeup and adorns skin in a matte veil virtually imperceptible to the naked eye. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: No. 2 Clair more...
I bought this powder to carry it in my purse and use on the go. The compact feels a little bit cheap and very lightweight. The powder has a wonderful scent. Unfortunately, I didn’t like it as it looks really cakey on my skin and is extremely noticeable. I have a dry skin, maybe it works better on combo/oily skin. But taking into account its price i would not recommend it.
EZX Anna C.
This is my love for eternity! I love this brand their products are beautiful! This powder perfectly smooths the complexion. For combined skin is ideal! Great packaging, a wonderful fragrance of violets! She has only one minus, the powder is very small, only 6.5 g so very quickly ends. But still she is the best! #contest #bloombadge
Donna L.
Decided to treat myself for my birthday and got this compact. Perfect for on the go touch ups!! Powder mattifies face while blending in with makeup seamlessly. Added bonus that the packaging is gorgeous and it feels like a piece of luxury every time I pull it out of my purse!
SABITHA T.
Ferndale, WA
Review for: #3 Medium more...
I have it in the shade dore. I'm not sure if this product is still available but it is absolutely fantastic. It makes your face matte but has a soft focus effect. I love it so much that I bought a backup just in case it gets discontinued. I purchased mine from Saks Fifth.
Prisci C.
How similar/different is this product from the loose powder compact by the same brand?