BY GUERLAIN

L'Art et la Matiere is a collection of rare perfumes that capture the world's most luxurious raw materials with vision and daring. Call Rose Barbare a rebel with a beautiful cause. It is a creation that explores the deep, mysterious and sublime darkness of rose. It presents itself directly without pretense or fanfare, with bold top notes of ottoman rose blending with the spontaneous sensuality of fresh honeychypre. The impressively smooth mixture sweeps in like a silent shadow, a beautiful darkness suffused with luminosity, gently caressing the skin. Always one to question authority, this daring beauty easily debunks traditional ideas and institutions. Top notes: aldehydes, rose essence Heart notes: rose absolu, fenugreek Base notes: peach honey, patchouli, notes of undergrowth Brand: GUERLAIN. Style Name: Guerlain 'L'Art et la Matiere' Rose Barbare Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 523694. see more...

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I used to never be a fan of rose scented products or fragrances. They say our tastes change every 7 years, so I guess that explains why I'm now obsessed with rose scented everything.

I went into the Guerlain Boutique solely to buy Mitsuko and not spend more than that. But I asked about what rose scented fragrances they had on hand. We tried a few and I just fell in love with this one right away. My husband said "buy it" and it was my valentines' present.

To me this is a bouquet of soft florals, with just a whisper of a scent as you spray it on. I don't find it as heavy as some other Guerlain fragrances when its wet on the skin.

At first you get a sweetness from the honey, and another note which Im guessing is the adelydes? On the dry down you get more of the rose, but it is not your grandmothers old tea rose perfume, it is sweeter, more delicate and more modern.

This is very different from some of the other Guerlain fragrances that I own. I absolutely love the atomizer and the wonderful little leather box it comes in. This is one for special occasions or a date night out.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL