Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Roll'Ink Eyeliner 01 Black Ink 0.03 oz/ 1 mL uploaded by Sierra C.Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Roll'Ink Eyeliner 01 Black Ink 0.03 oz/ 1 mL uploaded by Sierra C.

BY GUERLAIN

A waterproof, roll-on eyeliner that glides on in a flash. This new-generation eyeliner features a unique, wheel-shaped applicator that glides over the eyelid in the blink of an eye to trace any line from the finest to the thickest. This ultra-black, no-transfer, waterproof eyeliner will see you through your wildest days with up to 12 hours of hold. This buildable, precise, fun liner is bound to be your new beauty must-have. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Robin L.
Madisonville
I like this eyeliner because it doesn't smear and smudge. If it has just a bit larger brush on it would be great. It lasts longer than the pencil kind tho.  It is easy to apply. Didn't seem to dry out in the tube. I would recommend it to anyone that has a steady hand!!
estef y.
dawsonville , GA
This is a 50/50 product, it gives you a fabulous look but for me it’s more difficult to use than I regular eyeliner. It’s is very long lasting. It lasted me about 9 hours. I would recommend this to somebody that has steady hands lol
Ximena D.
new york, NY
I like the formula itself but I hate the applicator, I just can’t get used to it. There are others that have a really good formula too but with a easier applicator.
member-54b64d021
New York City
This is an amazing eyeliner. Me personally it is way easier to apply any other eyeliner. The fact that it rolls on smoothly and doesn’t leave any lumps or bumps really shocked me. I would recommend this to pretty much everyone it is amazing
Jennifer M.
Long Beach CA
I’m really picky when it comes to my eyeliner
Some i love , some i hate this one is Right in the middle
It has pros
And cons
Pros: it last all day
The color is really dark
And doesn’t run after a long day
Watch some eyeliners

Cons: it take time to get use to it so be careful of mistakes so i recommend to to use it a lot to get use to the way this product works
Lyla B.
Terre Haute
This product was very fine buh had some things that it needs improved on. I used this product often though. I am a repeat user.  I bought this online a month ago.
Soshya V.
byhalia
I think ive seen jeffree star review this product and i trust him on everything so i wouldn’t recommend buying...the packaging doesnt look much like a liner more like mascara and its plain
Olga U.
Orlando, FL
I like this product, I recommended 100% the use easy and not does not leave lumps and is durable, maintains its liquid consistency
Jennifer B.
This eyeliner is amazing the coverage is flawless and long lasting.. it's easy to use and apply.. great deal I love it
Mora K.
Verona
One of one my favourite eye liner .I used to uses every day in morning. It's still the whole day love it I recominda
Esther C.
hong konv
Is this worth it?
Mariana Z.
Aurora, IL
How had or easy is this to use? I don't want to buy and end up hating it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Is the wheel-shaped applicator good for making sharp, defined wings?
Fernanda L.
How does the roll on applicator work? Is this recomendable for people that like the line really thin?