Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick

La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain has created a liquid lipstick with a matte finish: Lip Colour’Ink
The first fearless liquid lipstick! #FEARLESS LIPSTICK
La Petite Robe Noire is shaking up convention with the creation of a liquid lipstick offering buildable intensity: one layer for lips that seem infused with colour; two or three layers for full coverage.
Its secret? An ultra-fine, no-transfer texture for a weightless, bare-lip feel. Its 8-hour long-hold formula remains comfortable all day long.
Lip Colour’Ink is available in 15 shades:
- #DARING SHADES: all the daring shades of black for a #TRENDY look (shade L162)
- #ESSENTIAL SHADES : must-haves shades for any beauty addict #STYLEGRAM (shade L121)
- #CRAZY SHADES: offbeat shades perfect for festivals #GET CRAZY (shade L141)
- #NUDE SHADES: for nude lips #ON FLEEK (shade L110)
- #LIP TRANSFORMER: La Petite Robe Noire gives her wardrobe a twist in a flash… just like her lipstick! The blue shade L101 #ADVENTUROUS lets you put an endless spin on the colours #15 SHADES OF BLUE

Directions For Use:

You no longer need to compromise between light and full coverage: with Lip Colour’Ink, choose your made-to-measure intensity to match your style:
- Looking for a natural result? A single layer will reveal lips that seem infused with colour.
- Looking for a more sophisticated result? Two to three layers will give you full coverage for lips bursting with colour.

Fragrance:

A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by La Petite Robe Noire delicious notes, and an exquisite flavour which attracts tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!

#12080 INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • TALC • POLYSILICONE-11 • DIISOSTEARYL MALATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • POLYBUTENE • ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER • SILICA • PHENOXYETHANOL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE • BHT • STEVIOSIDE • LINALOOL • CITRONELLOL • GERANIOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • PROPYL GALLATE • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Does anybody know if the shade L112 would look good on fair skin tones?
This looks like it would be a great product! Has anyone tried it and how are the color ranges?
Please send me this to try
Start your review of Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick!
Aniksi
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Mairh K.
Review for: L121 Stylegram
This is my color for sure! It’s build able! Velvet matte liquid lipstick that is long lasting! Sweet packaging and nice applicator (round ended), I don’t even need lip pencil!
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Noreen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried “the Pink” and “Red Heels” colors. I’m not usually a fan of bright red, but I liked, (“Red Heels”) this color. “The Pink”, was a good color for my wardrobe as well as my skin tone.
Louisville , KY
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Allison B.
Review for: L101 Adventurous
The Adventurous color is super fun! I love it because it’s a pop of color but in a more subtle way. The shade is intended to be worn alone or as a “transformer” in which the brand recommends you use it as accompaniment to other shades in order to put a spin on the color. The product smells amazing, is long lasting, and super smooth. It’s a buildable product in that you can add more layers to achieve your desired intensity. I have three layers on in the photo. I intend on purchasing this in additional colors.
Martha, KY
1,537 reviews
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Tessa C.
Every time I looked up Beauty Creations matte lip gloss, this came up so again, I’m adding my own photo and maybe you can use my photo to review your thoughts on this gloss.. I got this in my boxycharm in the shade Sweet Heart 💗 I love lippies! 💄
Montreal, QC
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour’Ink Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Thao T.
Review for: L110 On Fleek
This is a buildable liquid lipstick which 1 layer gives me a natural, fresh color and 2 layers gives me perfect instagram look! It does dry down matte but still very lightweight and comfortable on the lips. The texture is moussey and easy to glide on. On Fleek is my go-to nude now it’s so beautiful!
Laval, QC
Review for: L160 Creative
New favorite! I love that this can be more of a stain if you apply one coat but it is also very easily build able to be fully red. You won’t need to reapply all day no matter what you eat. It won’t budge.
Review for: L110 On Fleek, L121 Stylegram, L111 Flawless, L112 No Filter, L113 Candid
I have all of these that I got for Christmas and I love them! The colours are really nice, however they don’t stay on your lips for very long, and if you so much as touch it, then it will wipe off so you need to keep it on you for a night out
&
Review for: L110 On Fleek, L111 Flawless, L112 No Filter, L113 Candid
Délicieusement brillant et absolument irrésistible, le rouge à lèvres Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire est un rouge à lèvres léger et constructible, rempli de pigments ultra-lumineux et ultra-brillants. La formule de confort complet est disponible dans une gamme de teintes vibrantes et tordues, et donne à vos lèvres un aspect naturel à sophistiqué, selon la façon dont vous le construisez. Il est également délicatement parfumé avec le parfum fruité et floral La Petite Robe Noire de la marque.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: L111 Flawless
A great product to use and the color of it is very good. Comes with a good packaging. It lasts a long time. Before i got it, i thought that it wouldn’t be as much good. But it surprised me . It was very good. I recommend it for girls to buy it and use it.
Review for: L110 On Fleek
I saw this color and I thought it was very unique and beautiful.I love the shade and how it looks on my lips.The formula is pretty good but I don’t think it’s worth that much money because the color didn’t stay long as much as similar lip colors at this price but overall I enjoyed this product a lot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...