BY GUERLAIN

In La Petite Robe Noire’s fragrance wardrobe, I am the cult accessory. I am Black Perfecto.

A fragrance created by Guerlain: a floral Eau de Toilette celebrating the rose in all its forms. Grasse rose-water, rose essential oil and rose absolute are encircled with almond and leather notes. The legendary inverted heart bottle takes on an intensely dark, black look. A white label embroidered of roses lends the finishing touch to this couture, fashion style. I am terribly chic and bang on trend. I am Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire.

FRAGRANCE:

Fruity Floral Delicate, tender, heady.

Black Perfecto by La Petite Noire is a celebration of rose in all its forms: opening with a top note of fresh, cheery rose-water, it develops into a powerful, fleshy heart of Grasse rose essential oil and absolute. Almond enhances this rose overdose and forms an unbreakable bond with the arrestingly dark, leathery base note. For the final touch, the leather notes combine lightly with a woody accord of patchouli and tonka bean. A floral harmony for a tender and passionate fragrance.

INGREDIENTS:

Rose, Almond, Black leather

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette Florale
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette Florale!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melanie Dahling D.
Toronto, ON
This is my absolute fave, but I’m on a budget. Any ideas for similar fragrances while I save my pennies?