BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain creates an absolutely essential and utterly irresistible La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in deliciously shiny texture to dress up your style with colour!
Vibrant shades in an innovative texture:
- a light-weight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable
- buildable coverage thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
- inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously perfumed and delicately flavoured for an unforgettable taste on your lips
- an ultra-shiny finish and pure & luminous colours thanks to a cocktail of fine oils and a selection of “POP” pigments coated in a specific shine-boosting resin.

Directions For Use:

Thanks to a thin light-weight texture, La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour offers a made-to-measure coverage.

1 shade for 3 intensities:
- 1 layer for a delicate halo of colour that offers a glimpse of the lips’ sensual texture
- 2 for to light up your smile
- more for a bold, vibrant and sophisticated shade

Fragrance:

A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by the delicious notes of La Petite Robe Noire, and an exquisite flavour attract tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!

#11173 INGREDIENTS: TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE • OCTYLDODECANOL • POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE • C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE • POLYETHYLENE • DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE • OZOKERITE • HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER • C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) • TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • SILICA • ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • BHT • STEVIOSIDE • TIN OXIDE • LINALOOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • CITRONELLOL • GERANIOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • PROPYL GALLATE • TOCOPHEROL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 15850 (RED 7) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE)]

Mariam F.
Paris
Nice packaging and Nice color I bought plum Brella
It's a Nice purple lipstick , my lips shine.
It's Perfect for a gift.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,037 reviews
Review for: Other more...
The pigment is really strong in this Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour the shiny part of color wasn’t a problem because I used it with my #Instamatte by Smashbox. I really liked the pink, I’m not a fan of red on me, so I didn’t try that one. I enjoyed the formula. It went on well and didn’t stain my lips, it left me with a nice long coverage and it transferred but not as much as some others I’ve tried. I would give it a try. Definitely if it came up on another trial I would!
EZX Anna C.
Review for: 013 Leather Blazer more...
One of my favorite lipsticks! Everything is beautiful, beautiful packaging, quality, aroma. Covering is light, one layer is light, if applied more, the color will be darker .
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
I'm in love with the @Guerlain #LaPatiteRobeNoire collection. It's novelty packaging is beautiful, the lip colour is easy to apply, leaves lips looking and feeling plump, moisturised, kissable and looks to die for. It's definitely worth getting this long lasting lip colour. La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain for Women - 3.3 oz EDP Spray
lili t.
Guerlain lipsticks are one of my favorite brands. The quality is non-par and well worth the price. Love the built-in mirror. Nice pigmentation with a creamy, smooth application. very beautiful and unique on its own pakaging , iam in love with this red color <3
Hanna S.
Review for: 003 Red Heels more...
It is nice and all but I just don’t find my self grabbing this. I think the red color just was not for me. Also, when I want to wear red I either want it really intense or just a tint, not something in the middle witch this gives me
Su K.
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick. I would wear it everyday if I could, but I can’t because it is so expensive. It’s the best looking lipstick ever made, but the price ruins it for me. I can’t spend that much on a lip product. I’ll keep looking for a good dupe.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Other more...
You can’t go wrong with Guerlain. I love this brand and everything it produces and these lippies are no exception. I have purchased several colors out of this line and they are so beautiful on the lips. They are so creamy and moisturizing on the lip and they give the lips this stain of color throughout the day. I use these for my natural or no makeup makeup days and they provide just the perfect splash of soft color and shine to the lips😍
Synthia R.
It is really good and you should use it more because this product is the bomb so everyone can use it please get it
Viktoria L.
Review for: 066 Berry Beret more...
It's okay as a lip balm but the price seems unreasonable unless you're only paying for the brand name. I would describe this product as tented lip balm with a bit of shine. Not too pigmented(I have the shade Berry beret) but has a tiny. Tastes like a normal lip balm and I dont really see a reason to pay this price for this product, unfortunately
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
The packaging is so pretty but is the product inside worth it?
Angel L.
Has anyone tried this product yet?
Natacha T.
Wow such unique and awesome packaging! Has anyone tried these? Are they wearable for daily use?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
What is the actual point of this
s v.
I would definitely like to see how this looks on. Is it very sheer when worn alone?

Amazon