Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour

Guerlain creates an absolutely essential and utterly irresistible La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in deliciously shiny texture to dress up your style with colour!
Vibrant shades in an innovative texture:
- a light-weight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable
- buildable coverage thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
- inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously perfumed and delicately flavoured for an unforgettable taste on your lips
- an ultra-shiny finish and pure & luminous colours thanks to a cocktail of fine oils and a selection of “POP” pigments coated in a specific shine-boosting resin.

Directions For Use:

Thanks to a thin light-weight texture, La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour offers a made-to-measure coverage.

1 shade for 3 intensities:
- 1 layer for a delicate halo of colour that offers a glimpse of the lips’ sensual texture
- 2 for to light up your smile
- more for a bold, vibrant and sophisticated shade

Fragrance:

A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by the delicious notes of La Petite Robe Noire, and an exquisite flavour attract tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!

#11173 INGREDIENTS: TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE • OCTYLDODECANOL • POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE • C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE • POLYETHYLENE • DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE • OZOKERITE • HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER • C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) • TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • SILICA • ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • BHT • STEVIOSIDE • TIN OXIDE • LINALOOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • CITRONELLOL • GERANIOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • PROPYL GALLATE • TOCOPHEROL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 15850 (RED 7) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE)]

Is this vegan/cruelty free?
The packaging is so pretty but is the product inside worth it?
What is the actual point of this
Start your review of Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour!
2 months agoSouth Bend
Review for: 011 Beige Lingerie, 007 Black Perfecto, 069 Lilac Belt, 068 Mauve Gloves
This lipstick wears like a balm and has a nice, sheer color that doesn't smudge badly or feather. It isn't particularly long-lasting, but it feels and wears well. The tube is beautiful and the contrast of the black and clear packaging looks gorgeous on my vanity. If you like a sheer wash of color, these are perfect!
10 months agoForest Hills, NY
Personally own this lipstick and by far my favorite. Its very balmy but i enjoy that. Especially in the winter. I get end ip having very dry lips in tbe winter and omg this helps so much plus it gives me a good color to wear every day. Love it . Recommend for sure Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour
9 months agoLady Lake, FL
Review for: 002 Pink Tie
Nope. This is terrible. I got a sample of this from Nordstrom and I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for this. The lack of pigment you get from this is so ridiculous considering the price. I'd recommend the Marc Jacobs lip glosses over this for sure.
9 months agoGuttenberg, NJ
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour uploaded by Arleen B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 003 Red Heels, 002 Pink Tie
I recieved this as a samples from sephora only to find out they dont sell it anymore. This really made me upset because this is so beautiful and I'm obsessed and want the full size. It's more like a lipgloss but not so sticky or tacky which is what I usually hate about glosses l but this is awesome. This is perfect for everyday looks or that very kissable juicy lip look and will be it somewhere else, to bad I wanted my sephora points.
a year agoBakersfield , CA
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour uploaded by Roxanne O.
The pigment is really strong in this Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour the shiny part of color wasn’t a problem because I used it with my #Instamatte by Smashbox. I really liked the pink, I’m not a fan of red on me, so I didn’t try that one. I enjoyed the formula. It went on well and didn’t stain my lips, it left me with a nice long coverage and it transferred but not as much as some others I’ve tried. I would give it a try. Definitely if it came up on another trial I would!
2 years agoDavenport, FL
Fantastic package luxurious presentation and great product. Price point $32 dollars. Helps enhance a lip liner. Is has a great moisturizer and is very smooth. I got it at Epcot in the France pavilion but you can also get it at Sephora or in a high end department store, try it, you would like the scent and the pigmentation too.
3 years ago
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour uploaded by EZX Anna C.
Review for: 013 Leather Blazer
One of my favorite lipsticks! Everything is beautiful, beautiful packaging, quality, aroma. Covering is light, one layer is light, if applied more, the color will be darker .
6 months agomonterey park, CA
Review for: 001 My First Lipstick, 007 Black Perfecto, 061 Pink Ballerinas, 021 Red Teddy
Also got this in a duty free store. It was bought for collection purposes and I still haven starting using some of the colors. But I have always liked Guerlain lipsticks and this one is shiny and gives plenty moisture to the lips.
5 months agoGrandview Heights , OH
Review for: 001 My First Lipstick
Guerlain is my favorite so of course I had to try this beautifully packaged lipstick. The shade I got is more of a glittery lip balm but it’s very pretty and moisturizing. The packaging is stunning as with all their products.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 003 Red Heels
This is a nice lipstick. It is shiny and pretty pigmented. It also stains the lips a little, so it fades nicely. It’s pretty moisturizing too. I am not sure I would pay full price for this, but I enjoy it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...