BY GUERLAIN

Guerlain creates an absolutely essential and utterly irresistible La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in deliciously shiny texture to dress up your style with colour!
Vibrant shades in an innovative texture:
- a light-weight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable
- buildable coverage thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
- inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously perfumed and delicately flavoured for an unforgettable taste on your lips
- an ultra-shiny finish and pure & luminous colours thanks to a cocktail of fine oils and a selection of “POP” pigments coated in a specific shine-boosting resin.

Directions For Use:

Thanks to a thin light-weight texture, La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour offers a made-to-measure coverage.

1 shade for 3 intensities:
- 1 layer for a delicate halo of colour that offers a glimpse of the lips’ sensual texture
- 2 for to light up your smile
- more for a bold, vibrant and sophisticated shade

Fragrance:

A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by the delicious notes of La Petite Robe Noire, and an exquisite flavour attract tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!

#11173 INGREDIENTS: TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE • OCTYLDODECANOL • POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE • C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE • POLYETHYLENE • DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE • OZOKERITE • HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER • C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) • TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • SILICA • ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • BHT • STEVIOSIDE • TIN OXIDE • LINALOOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • CITRONELLOL • GERANIOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • PROPYL GALLATE • TOCOPHEROL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHEROL • [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 15850 (RED 7) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE)]

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Other more...
The pigment is really strong in this Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour the shiny part of color wasn’t a problem because I used it with my #Instamatte by Smashbox. I really liked the pink, I’m not a fan of red on me, so I didn’t try that one. I enjoyed the formula. It went on well and didn’t stain my lips, it left me with a nice long coverage and it transferred but not as much as some others I’ve tried. I would give it a try. Definitely if it came up on another trial I would!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Other more...
You can’t go wrong with Guerlain. I love this brand and everything it produces and these lippies are no exception. I have purchased several colors out of this line and they are so beautiful on the lips. They are so creamy and moisturizing on the lip and they give the lips this stain of color throughout the day. I use these for my natural or no makeup makeup days and they provide just the perfect splash of soft color and shine to the lips😍
Lisa G.
Review for: 003 Red Heels more...
Tried free sample from sephora.com

Not a fan. This lipstick isn’t opaque at all. The sheer semi-color may look good with a very very light color definitely not with a stand out color like red. But for the price I’d expect better coverage.
Also. This shade of red is slightly orangey, just off from a true red.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This looks so ugly on me and it just makes a sparkly glittery wad. Notcute first off. Second off this stuff wasn’t cheap. Waste of money when U can just get lip gloss or lipstick WITH SPARKLES ALREADY IN IT
Sarah D.
michigan
This product glides on smoothly and provides the right amount of shine and coverage. What I like is that is can easily be built up and does not come off as patchy. I love a "sheer" look during the daytime and build it up to a more full-coverage lip color for the nighttime. Oh, did I mention that it smells great as well?
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Fantastic package luxurious presentation and great product. Price point $32 dollars. Helps enhance a lip liner. Is has a great moisturizer and is very smooth. I got it at Epcot in the France pavilion but you can also get it at Sephora or in a high end department store, try it, you would like the scent and the pigmentation too.
EZX Anna C.
Review for: 013 Leather Blazer more...
One of my favorite lipsticks! Everything is beautiful, beautiful packaging, quality, aroma. Covering is light, one layer is light, if applied more, the color will be darker .
Su K.
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick. I would wear it everyday if I could, but I can’t because it is so expensive. It’s the best looking lipstick ever made, but the price ruins it for me. I can’t spend that much on a lip product. I’ll keep looking for a good dupe.
Natalie g.
I own the dark purple color of this. It looks black but applies as purple. It's beautiful. Dosent taste baf at all. I do like the packing. The lipstick is quite sturdy. Hasn't melted which I tend to have a problem with. I plan to buy a few more colors when Nordstrom is restocked.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
Very pretty! I love the scent and also the taste! It’s hydrating and the strobing is Bomb is like highlight for the lips
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
The packaging is so pretty but is the product inside worth it?
Angel L.
Has anyone tried this product yet?
Natacha T.
Wow such unique and awesome packaging! Has anyone tried these? Are they wearable for daily use?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
What is the actual point of this
s v.
I would definitely like to see how this looks on. Is it very sheer when worn alone?

Amazon