Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Black Lashdress Mascara 0.33 oz/ 10 mL uploaded by Sophie G.Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Black Lashdress Mascara 0.33 oz/ 10 mL uploaded by Debjani D.

BY GUERLAIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A tailor-made mascara with a four-in-one brush. Dress up every lash for a customizable result that lasts. La Petite Robe Noire Black Lashdress Mascara delivers intense volume, curl, length, and definition, no matter what the angle. From the most natural look to the most super-styled eyes, it adapts to suit everyone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a satisfaction test on 32 women after 4 weeks: - 100% of women are satisfied with the volume, curl, and length - 94% of women are satisfied with the separation in the lash fringe - 100% of women reported an intense black color that was long lasting see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is one of my most used mascaras! The wand is unique. It spreads my lashes while adding length to them. The formula isn’t to thick so that it chunks up, but it also isn’t watery thin so that it looks like I have none on. I’d definitely rebuy and recommend this!
Hanh M.
Easton, CT
I have always been in love with DIOR show and Benefit (they're real) , but hands down this one of the best mascara! I got it from Sephora. The wand is a multi function Wand, you can use it horizontally like a regular mascara , but then you can ball looking side vertically to help length and Volumize your lash individually. The formula last all day, does not transfer. I will be definitely buying this again.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I am falling more in love with this mascara on the daily, I have pretty thin not so long lashes and this product gives me nice length and boost of volume. It's perfect for the office where I cannot get to heavy with eye products. Is also a great brush for getting all my little baby eye lash hairs.
rachel h.
I absolutely adore this mascara for my lashes! It makes them long and voluminous! I cannot complain this is seriously the best mascara, I received a sample of it from the store after purchasing some perfume and ordered it immediately! Love love love
Alisha M.
Irvine, CA
Had high hopes for this product because I've loved a lot of this brand's product but oh man... this product was disappointing and WAY too pricey. Please do your wallet and yourself a favor and just get a Better than Sex mascara or Rollerlash mascara or even a drugstore mascara. You'll be better off with that.
Stephanie P.
This is the only mascara I will buy now. It smells great! It doesn’t smudge. It has long staying power. It’s a big bottle so lasts a significant amount of time. The applicator is great for coverage and it’s not flaky and doesn’t clump unless it’s time to replace it.
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
This mascara works well for me - it basically does everything a mascara should do : it is lengthening, separating, volumizing and curling (the curling effect is spectacular - no need for a lash curler with this mascara).
It does not clump or smudge. It stays in place all day.
annabel R.
Montpellier
This is one of my favorite mascaras! The end is perfect to access the inner lashes and gives you a to die for look! It is long lasting, curling and doesn’t get clumpy!
Sophie G.
Un mascara qui tient ses promesses.
Il allonge bien les cils.
Le petit embout aide à bien les séparer.
En plus, il dégage une odeur plutôt agréable.
Je recommande
Debjani D.
Keeps the lashes on curled for a long time.. Feels very light as if I'm not wearing any mascara and apples very easily.. I don't know why this mascara is so underrated ..I love this mascara a lot and often go for it.. It's very long wearing and doesn't clump the lashes together which i love the most about it.. It separates the lases, gives Lenght and curl ....totally in love with the packaging.....And the wand is super easy to use..
Brigid P.
Eastchester, NY
Saw an ad for this? Is it worth buying?

back