BY GUERLAIN

An absolutely essential and utterly irresistible perfumed creation. The legendary heart-shaped bottle has been boldly reinterpreted with a modern touch. Its crystalline transparency, fading from black to powdery pink, reveals the silhouette of the little, black dress. Its simple signature enhances and romances several exceptional materials in a bold overdose—black cherry blinks the first wink. It is illustrated by a clever blend that extends exquisite almond and delicious berries. The second wink takes place as rose enters the stage. Finally, the shadowy temptations of licorice and smoky black tea are ever-so-revealing and lead to irresistible seduction. For the ultimate temptation, the entire creation is wrapped in Guerlinade—fresh, enigmatic, and exhilarating, mischievous and captivating. Style: Fresh. Enigmatic. Exhilarating see more...

• I wanted to know if it's as good as everyone says, and is...1 Answers
  • How does this perfume smell? Is it long lasting? And how ...1 Answers
  • Has this been discontinued?1 Answers
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Start your review of Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacki A.
I love the way this perfume smells and it is so long lasting. The bottle is pretty and well made but a little much for my taste, with the dress, but it is called the little black dress so I guess it’s fitting!! I also like the Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray a lot as well, I think it smells pretty similar.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. The scent isn’t too overpowering, it’s sweet and floral and just right. I smelled this for the first time when I took my first trip to Paris, so it has some memories ties to it for me. I had always wanted to purchase this since then, but it is pricey. I got it as a Christmas gift last year, and I only use it for special occasions. I loooovvvveee this and I wish I could wear it everyday. I recommend to everyone if you can afford it.
☾ Neha M.
This perfume is a little harsh, it's a perfume smell great for winter and the holidays but I wouldn't wear it often. It's one of those perfumes that will be sitting on top of your drawer for a while until the next holiday season comes around.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
I received a sample of this perfume, from a friend from Paris, with a few gifts for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. This is the best smelling perfume I've ever tried and I try a lot of fragrances. I like Tori Burch and used to wear Armani diamonds and sometimes I wear Gucci but this blows all of them out of the water. However, it is expensive so unfortunately to get a full bottle, it would need it to be a gift lol and Guerlain doesn't do roll-ons either so you have to buy the full bottle. It has a more intense scent, like a barely there feminine musk. Not a fruity or flowery smell; at least for the regular one. They do have other versions but the original is the best. It's a very unique scent. I get stopped in the store whenever I wear a sample and people ask what I'm wearing. Overall I love this perfume and I plan on begging for it for Christmas lol.
Loretta H.
Very nice mature cherry, almond cola scent. It took me a few sprays to get over that medicinal smell but when it dries down it blooms into a really nice cherry almond scent.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Dark cherry smell... that s what I smell when I spray it. I think it is a really sophisticated beautiful fragrance. The bottle is really cute. I will not recommend this for summer days but for nights for sure
Evin M.
Calistoga, Ca
This is a fragrance I reach for all fall and winter long. It was a gift and I immediately fell in love with the unique scent. It's my second or third bottle of Guerlain perfume and I knew what great products they are so I was excited to add this to my collection! It's very strong so a small spritz is all you need and it will last all day. Plus, it's a heavier scent so it's perfect for the cooler weather. I tend to reach for something else in the warmer months, but if you love perfume this one is a must!
Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
Not only is the bottle adorable, but this smells so fantastic! It's a long lasting scent that only gets better throughout the day. I personally like it better as the day progresses. I've received a ton of compliments and questions about this little lovely. Highly recommended if you're looking for a nice, feminine scent that's not overpowering.
Katy S.
Clovis , CA
I was skeptical about this one. I had receive it from my in laws as one of those samples of sephora's holiday gift box where you can go back to get a full size bottle and this was the bottle I had opt for. It's kind of strong so a little goes a long way and it lingers off a very subtle and soft scent. Doesn't last as long. This is great for any special occasions. I finally found my second favorite.
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
This is not among my favorites. It’s a deep winter perfume and you can smell the perfum through all of its “stages” and it just settles lovely, but the initial scent is a little harsh for me. I’m a huge fan of Oriental florals but this also has a strong woody note that I don’t love.
Jacki A.
Has this been discontinued?
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
How does this perfume smell? Is it long lasting? And how much does it cost?
Jihad A.
Farmington, MI
I wanted to know if it's as good as everyone says, and is it worth the price ???

Sephora