Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Katy P.Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anastasia L.Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY GUERLAIN

An absolutely essential and utterly irresistible fragrance. The first arabesque is an armful of fresh flowers—a bouquet of roses, jasmine, and orange blossom that gives off a delicate scent. Cherry, apple, and blackcurrant take center stage, refreshed by sparkling green notes. Tempting white amber subtly reveals itself, as a swathe of silky musk envelops everything into a soft halo. The legendary heart-shaped bottle has been boldly reinterpreted with a modern touch. Its crystalline transparency, tinged with a delicate, powdery pink, reveals a sophisticated strapless dress, ready to dance. Notes: Green, Rose, Jasmine, Black Cherry, Orange Blossom, Apple, Black Currant, White Amber, White Musk, Patchouli. Style: Chic. Playful. Romantic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Perfume is such an individual product, and unfortunately this one is not for me. I love fresh, citrusy smells and this is clearly nothing like that. For me, the scent is quite overpowering and associates with mature (not to say old) ladies. Definitely not for young flirty girls.
Nataliia B.
Aroma, like all "dresses", light and delicate, fruit-floral with a gentle train.

Scent notes:
Top notes: Jasmine, rose and green notes;
Heart notes: Cherry, Orange blossom and Green apple;
Base notes: patchouli, White ambergris and White musk.

To me, too simple and uninteresting.
Anum L.
Maplewood, MO
Such an amazing scent. this perfume worked really well for me! I love guerlain and the packaging is amazing! if you are looking to splurge a little I highly recommend this
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
This is definitely worth the money! purchased this in sephora and it smells lovely. it is perfect for winter time on a night out!
Anastasia L.
Kemerovo
Hello! I want to share my great joy of this wonderful product from France! This perfume I got as a gift for a birthday, and so I'm glad it happened! This is an incredibly beautiful scent. He takes you into the land of dreams, love and inspiration. It is quite sweet and is more suitable for romantic women who like adventure and men. This is a younger version Emperatrice from Dolce & Gabbana. This is my personal impression. With love
ahlem b.
This is a wonderful name 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 la petite robe noire, great name and shape of the bottle excellent, frankly I did not try this parfum at all but that I had the opportunity as soon as I will try and give my mind in it
Aya E.
Ce parfum est une bombe je l'ai essayéet je l'aime trop on ne peux pas distinger c'est quel arome et c'est ce que j'aime le plus je suis in love  😍et c'est vraie que ce parfum est la joie de vivre incarnée
Romane M.
Montreal, QC
Just perfect for everyday summer ! It's fresh and light, doesn't stay too strong because it's a "eau de toilette" but it's perfect for summer when you want to be fresh. Its a bit sweet so it goes really well on young people I would say
Angèle L.
I love this perfume! I had to wait so long to get it since it's so expensive ! I feel like the scent really corresponds to me and my style, it's a light fragance which I think is perfect for young people. Moreover the packaging is cute.

PS:I bought it at Sephora (I live in France, and it's a best seller here since it has been released)
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, QC
I received this a gift from when my boyfriend went to France. The lady in Sephora said it was their #1 seller. The perfume is just not for me. The notes don't work well with my body.
ahlem b.
Does anyone know the price of this parfum in Algeria?