Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick

Buy Guerlain lipsticks - Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick 551 Sweet Beige. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick!
8 months agoVadodara
Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick uploaded by fatema J.
Review for: 513 Forever
I am toatally love with this lipstick so creamy and pigminted. It is long lasting too and stays for good 10 hrs. It is easy to apply i use a brush to apply.i was expecting a little to much with this because of there shade range I'm disappointed.i would definitely recommend to you guys to try this. I know it is expensive and i got this from my friend.
a year ago
Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick uploaded by Kateryna P.
It's one of my favorite lipstick! I'm in love. The lipstick is so silky and creamy and also hydrating. Hasn't huge of pigmentation, but it's enough for me. The formula is really luxurious. The sent is a light and very pleasant. The finish is a luminous satin. I would definitely recomment it!
a year ago
I got four of these as à present from my mother in law and I really like them, the colours are nice, the feeling on the lips is very hydrating but it's à bit of à sheer formula !
2 years agoSouthampton
Review for: 513 Forever
Loves these lipsticks. Brought in many shades. Requires top up but that’s due to the finish of the stick. Smell is to die for! Lips feel great and moisturised.
10 months agoMonterrey
I love to combine this with other lipsticks to give my lips a perfect natural color look, it has a great texture and good quality.