BY GUERLAIN

The original French Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss changes its dress code and surprises us once again by slipping into a precious and graceful black dress. Simply Chic! Kiss Kiss offers the perfect union of colour and radiance and a perfect coverage for a satiny, vibrant finish with impeccable hold. Lips immediately regain their fullness and softness thanks to a formula enriched with plumping hyaluronic acid spheres. Mango butter ensures lips stay hydrated and comfortable, while Commiphora Myrrha oil helps smooth the lip surface. Twenty five essential and easy shades to wear for timeless elegance, Kiss Kiss has the perfect elegant colour for every occasion and mood. see more...

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Creme Lipstick
  • "Favorite high end lipstick! Creamy satin finish with a pleasant light scent that isn't overwhelmingly floral or rosy. It lasts a decent amount of time- longer than a MAC cremesheen but not as long as a MAC Satin lipstick. The fine shimmer is what sets this lipstick apart for me. It's hard to find a lipstick that looks sophisticated and pretty with shimmer and not overdone or cheap. Guerlain Kiss Kiss is amazing- I have Beige Booster which is a MLBB rosy mauve shade with shimmer. I prefer this lipstick to Marc Jacobs Sheer Gel lipstick, Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy, Nars Audacious, YSL Rouge Pur and Volupte. I also like MAC Satins and the regular Marc Jacobs lipsticks" in 6 reviews
  • "First off, the packaging is so pretty. It come in a white sleek packaging. The formula is so hydrating and the pigmentation is great as well. It's such a great product to throw in your bag and apply on the go. No need to use a mirror." in 4 reviews
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
As a self-described beauty junkie, I often buy lipsticks and rarely ever finish the whole tube. This was the first lipstick that I went through in under 6 months.  I love the coverage (shimmery and sheer) and the taste.
Holly K.
Caitlin M.
Staff
This is a lipstick-wearer's lipstick. It's incredibly pigmented, creamy, and covers fully. The satin finish is really flattering and luxe. I have Kiss Blossom, a dusty pink. The color was true to the bullet and although I liked it a lot, I'm not sure it's a good fit for my fair skin as I have a tiny bit of pink undertones! Now when it comes down to the feel and formula, this is a solid lipstick. It definitely needs reapplying, but the color payoff is so strong, that it takes a while to fully wear off. I think what I loved most about this lipstick was the packaging. The cube design is so classic Guerlain!
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
I love this lipstick! It has a slight smell of sweet rose or something like that but it's quite pleasant! It also feels super moisturizing and makes my lips looking really smooth. It lasts a decent amount of time too, nothing crazy but it's comfortable so I don't mind re-applying.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I received Kiss kiss in rouge kiss 325 as a deluxe size sample from sephora and it is now my new go to red! Perfect for the holidays! The formula is creamy. The finish and shade are gorgeous! I can't wait to try out more shades and definitely recommend!
Reylynna N.
Carola G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the color 326 Love Kiss. It is a replacement for my old Rouge de Guerlain L'Extrait color M27. A perfect red in my opinion. The Love Kiss is a similar shade and very smooth. It's long lasting for me, looks great and feels great on my lips also. I am a 02W (Light Warm) in Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau line.
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
This lipstick is very moisturizing and provides a nice touch of color. Great for a natural look.
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love it!! Really beautiful and absolutely creamy. I totally love the texture of this lipstick
Rocio L.
Xalapa
Review for: Guerlain Kiss Kiss Creme Lipstick more...
I have this lipstick on the shade 344 sexy coral, formula is very creamy with good consistency, you need to put at least 3 times to get the color to really show otherwise looks quite sheer. It leaves your lips well, the flavor and scent is not displeasing but not the most amazing thing on Earth either is just fine. Is not long lasting survives around 3 hrs with no food and definatly you will need to reapply if you decide to eat while wearing it. The packaging is lovely like all guerlain products are. But as far as Lipstick they are selling good quality just not a product with anything new to offer
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
How did you get this lipstick ?
Sarah W.
Is it worth it's retail value?

back