BY GUERLAIN

Buy now on CVS
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Thierry Wasser composed his bouquet like a florist, with a light, exuberant touch, to encapsulate the idea of the idyll, a joyous light-hearted romance. He had to measure every drop to achieve the perfect harmony, to arouse unprecedented and unforgettable sensations through the power of scent. In this combination of the chypre sensuality and the intimate facet of white musks with the bouquet of flowers, the symbol of a declaration of love, he manages to express the sensuous and romantic idea of the idyll.

This fragrance merited a masterpiece. Ora-ïto, the iconoclast and visionary designer, designed for Idylle a tear of joy and feminine happiness, a love drop, a golden drop.

Idylle opens with a shower of flowers, a fresh and joyful bouquet composed of lily of the valley, peony, freesia and white lilac. The heart reveals a jasmine mixed with a blend of Bulgarian roses. The base adds a sensual chypre accord composed of patchouli and white musks.

To create Idylle, Thierry Wasser, Guerlain Perfumer, carefully selected the best Bulgarian roses, picked by hand in the Bulgarian valleys at dawn. They are brought together in a blend to express a unique, fruity fragrance with overtones of raspberry and lychee.

#06561 INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • AQUA (WATER) • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE • BHT • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • CITRONELLOL • GERANIOL • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • BENZYL BENZOATE • FARNESOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • EUGENOL • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) • CI 14700 (RED 4) • CI 60730 (EXT.VIOLET 2) • CITRAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • COUMARIN • BENZYL ALCOHOL • ISOEUGENOL

Disclaimer : Guerlain product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Guerlain product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is another one of my favorite Guerlain fragrances. Its a very crisp floral on the initial spray but dries down to a lovely musk scent.

This doesn't last on the skin as long as some of my other Guerlain fragrances but its still very lovely and I reach for it often.
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
First off, I love Guerlain perfumes!  This one is in my top five.  It is very strong when you first spray it on, but it calms down pretty quickly.  The first thing I smell is a nice crisp floral and then it turns into a sweet floral with a hint of vanilla.  The reason I took off a star is because it doesn't last as long as some of the others from this house.  Still, it is one I keep in my collection.  I use this a lot on dates with my husband because he (and other men) tell me that I smell incredible!
mandy c.
Canby, OR
This smells amazing. Its got the perfect mixture of ingredients. I get compliments all the time. Its not to strong nor is it too light of a smell. It lasts all day! Highly recommended
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
So i haven't used this priduced but some friends of mine tild me uts smell amazing! Maybe its time to try it out! :)
Joanne C.
I have heard good raves about this product I would love to try this perfume.I hope I get this from infuenster .
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es un perfume muy fuerte y me ha pasado varias veces que me lo echo yo y tiene un olor y al echarselo otra persona tiene otro olor diferente, creo que tiene que ver con el PH de la piel de cada quien. Sin embargo es un perfume que SOLO para la noche, al olerlo se van a dar cuenta de por quélo dig. El empaque es muy elegante y sofisticado. Al colocartelo es muy muy fuerte pero el perfume baja su intensidad despues de un ratito. Lo recomiendo para quienes tengan mucha personalidad y le gusten los perfumes fuertes
Je sais pas c c'était just dans mon parfum une fois que tu pchit ça donne une odeur tre chimique désagréable âpre qlq secondes sa se transforme en un tre beau parfum que jdr

back