Guerlain Idylle by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Guerlain Idylle by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

BY GUERLAIN

Created in 2009 by Guerlain's in house perfumer Thierry Wasser; this is a modern interpretation of the legacy of Guerlain's classic perfumes for women, This is a soft delicate youthful scent that will appeal to women who enjoy romantic floral fragrances, Perfume notes include rose muguet lilas pivoine freesia jasmin, Base notes include chypre patchouli and white musk, see more...

Guerlain Idylle by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Guerlain Idylle by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
First off, I love Guerlain perfumes!  This one is in my top five.  It is very strong when you first spray it on, but it calms down pretty quickly.  The first thing I smell is a nice crisp floral and then it turns into a sweet floral with a hint of vanilla.  The reason I took off a star is because it doesn't last as long as some of the others from this house.  Still, it is one I keep in my collection.  I use this a lot on dates with my husband because he (and other men) tell me that I smell incredible!
mandy c.
Canby, OR
This smells amazing. Its got the perfect mixture of ingredients. I get compliments all the time. Its not to strong nor is it too light of a smell. It lasts all day! Highly recommended
Joanne C.
I have heard good raves about this product I would love to try this perfume.I hope I get this from infuenster .
katelynn c.
Milton, FL
So i haven't used this priduced but some friends of mine tild me uts smell amazing! Maybe its time to try it out! :)
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es un perfume muy fuerte y me ha pasado varias veces que me lo echo yo y tiene un olor y al echarselo otra persona tiene otro olor diferente, creo que tiene que ver con el PH de la piel de cada quien. Sin embargo es un perfume que SOLO para la noche, al olerlo se van a dar cuenta de por quélo dig. El empaque es muy elegante y sofisticado. Al colocartelo es muy muy fuerte pero el perfume baja su intensidad despues de un ratito. Lo recomiendo para quienes tengan mucha personalidad y le gusten los perfumes fuertes