Guerlain Eyebrow Kit 4 Long-Lasting Powders Tailor-Made Shades 00 Universal 0.14 oz uploaded by Marina W.

BY GUERLAIN

A complete eyebrow kit for creating tailored yet natural-looking brows. Guerlain's all-in-one Eyebrow Kit structures and stylizes eyebrows to frame your face like a pro. The kit includes three long-wearing, universal brown tones that blend together to create customized shades, while the pearlescent pink-beige highlighter brightens and widens eyes. Also included is a clever two-in-one brush, one side with an angled brush and the other with a brow brush. These powders can be applied wet or dry, allowing for intense or natural eye looks. see more...

Marina W.
Marina W.
Larkspur, CO
Review for: Guerlain Eyebrow Kit 4 Long-Lasting Powders Tailor-Made Shades 00 Universal 0.14 oz
I use this as my every day eyebrow product. I love that I can mix the three shades and create a nice blended transition to the thickest part of my brow for a good shading effect. The lightest color is amazing for highlighting underneath the brow.
Randi N.
Randi N.
I am light complected with very sparse blonde eyebrows. I use a mix of the three brown shades to fill in my brows. The pink is a great brow bone highlight. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim L.
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
I was able to catch this brow kit on a great sale making the powder a lost more cost effective than the full price. It was comparable to other brow powders on the market. This is marketed as a universal shade; however, I feel this kit is a bit of a miss in terms of being universal since most people would be best suited for half of the kit. However, the shades that are not a match to your brow shade could be used as eyeshadow.
Polina K.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
I really like this eyebrow kit. I am a natural blonde and the lightest and the second darkest colors are perfect for me. I do not use the darkest color at all. The pinkish shade is perfect for underbrow highlighting. Love it.
Kirstyn C.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
Love this product! It's super easy to use and has shade for everyone! The only con I have over this product is that I wish they did the shades on their own and then with the highlighting shade instead of getting all three eyebrow shades because I will only use the one brow shade and brow bone highlight shade, I do however love that the compact comes with a mirror and that you get the brush and spoolie in the compact
Sirleny B.
Sirleny B.
Goiânia
Produto maravilhoso como todos da marca, já usei o blush e o bronzer, todos ótimos! É o cheiro é inexplicável...