Guerlain Eye And Blush Palette uploaded by Anna N.Guerlain Eye And Blush Palette uploaded by Anna N.

BY GUERLAIN

A limited-edition eye and blush makeup palette. Create a natural to smoky eye with this palette's five subtly opalescent eye shadows in a champagne, brown and gold, and a plum and pink for an iridescent finish. The four pink blush shades deliver matte or shimmer finishes, and they can be used to highlight the cheekbones and give the complexion a radiant glow. The ultra-compact, travel-friendly golden case comes with a large mirror and two applicators. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This palette features five iridescent eye shadows, two matte blushes, two pearlescent blushes, two applicators and a golden case with a large mirror. see more...

Valeria G.
Omg this is super prefect for anybody who would like to do makeup that looks professional! I've tried it and it didn't get me that much acne like other products do and that it's super pigmented! The color is visible and it's perfect for people who want to try affordable and good looking makeup! Unlike other makeup products this one will Have a guarantee your satisfied with the results and that it's amazing! No harmful ingredients either! It's amazing isn't it ?
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I have been using these eye make up remover pads for about week now.. I love them! They removed my eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner really easy. It comes in small package so you can easily put your purse and take on the go. Also it won't dry your skin around eyes out, it has aloe in it! I love these remover wipes😀
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
I use this only as a blush, because I don't really use those colors on my eyes, but it's a great color pallet and it goes on smooth. It lasts all night and day. It blends easily even for beginners like myself. ❤️
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this palette. The colors are beautiful! It is a bit pricey but worth every penny! The packaging is typical for Guerlain...I don't love it but don't hate it. Application is easy. I would buy this again and would definitely recommend to others!
Lily B.
Brooklyn, NY
This eye and blush pallet is a great on the go makeup option. It has a great texture and is easy to apply. The colors are good for any event and situation. The pallet is small and portable. The only downside is that it sometimes flakes. But overall it is a great product!
Darby S.
For the price of this palette you better get your money worth and you do and then some for sure. It's a buttery smooth powder that blends so beautifully into my skin, colors are ok but too pricey ! If can afford it than it's worth it!
Sabes que es que esta paleta esta increible y me gusta mucho tiene una pigmentacion increible y unos colores fantasticos
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I am trying to find a good eyeshadow. Is this a good brand to use? Does it have a nice shine to it?
laura a.
Mercedes , TX
This is a really good product. It does look to gether and every thing i rewlly like the colers.
Teariney H.
Midway Park, NC
This is my absolute favorite
Out of all my other makeup. I highly recommend trying this item 💁🏼
Khouloud M.
Lipstick or matte? Guerlain Eye And Blush Palette
rida k.
How much is this?
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Are these colors good on all skin tones?
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Are these any good? I've heard a lot of good things but need real reviews.
Ameline L.
Is it worth the price? Because it is very pricy