Guerlain Coque D'or Shimmery Powder uploaded by Asha B.

BY GUERLAIN

For the first time since its creation, Guerlain has reproduced Coque dOrs original bottle and reinterpreted it in gold-lacquered glass. With a mere press of the bulb, the twirling, airy powder envelops the hair and decollete in a delicate sparkling veil. The powder is subtly scented with Coque dOrs legendary chypre notes, recomposed in an exclusive variation. Blend of rose, bergamot and patchouli notes.

Alisha C.
Guerlain Coque D'or Shimmery Powder

I don't care for Guerlain products that much! Don't get me wrong some other products are amazing but others to myself I just don't like. I have never tried this product out and I don't believe I will. I don't like spending money on things I know I'm not going to like. But for everyone else who loves their products keep it up!
eileen e.
I heard this was good and I really would love to try it some time. It looks really pretty and it’s a good size for a good price I believe and I would love to know where it’s sold so I can try it out.
Eunique A.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes your body feel golden and gives you a goddess feel. I will be shining all summer on the beach. I highly recommend this product. Especially if you dont mone shining...
Bridgite D.
Ocean Springs
This smells amazing i use this all tge time the little squeeze thing make me feel so fancy and the smell lasts a long time
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Shelly S.
Such a beautiful product the scent is amazing it’s a heavy duty object use it for parties or regular day I love the smell
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love the smell of the shimmery powder it is almost like a nice floral scent to it and it is my first time trying it
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
This is an amazing perfume it’s smell omg so good highly recommend it’s a little bit expensive but really nice
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll let you know if I have any money for tomorrow I will have to get some money for y’all to get
Ayaooch A.
Bsg hysh hhxtqi bgcis ggxu vsjjs hydis hxgx hhsi ggxu hefejtxy hdtus hydu Hsyy hdhy udhdv jdtgw judb iusgw iugs uudjdv arywh tusvec usyghs
gtzuj htthsi fryaj this can z usukdvfx gysjv dhfhhsb gztzjs bgzij hfuzjshf jxyisudh usu hsyus ggzij frusb gtzuj grzus yhausigfs ytusisv hguzijvgtsuj hdust hguzijsht hgsijdhtxj
rose F.
Montréal, QC
Where can i buy this product?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this messy to apply?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Does this perfume last long?
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Where is this product sold?
RANA R.