Guerlain Color Lacquer uploaded by Karen P.Guerlain Color Lacquer uploaded by Greta L.

BY GUERLAIN

A nail lacquer with long-lasting color and shine. These ultravibrant shades incorporate adhesive resins to offer a perfectly even sheen that lasts for days. Using each shade’s extra-flat, widened brush, this nail lacquer creates a shiny, daring, and immaculate nail with ease. The formula does not contain formaldehyde.

Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got a sample size of this nail lacquer from So Choix. I got it in the color Gemma. I really love it. It went on super smooth even with the tiny brush that came in the sample size. Very opaque, only one coat needed. Dry time was amazingly fast. I will most putting this on my Christmas wish list.
Michele C.
Oakton, VA
Review for: #165 Champs-Elysees
It is an excellent product, with an excellent cover and good duration. I liked it at all. I will buy more colors and try :D
juliana l.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: 64 Gemma
Its a nice color stays on long but you have to apply many coat to make it look better but I would recommend for you t buy it its a good nail pollish
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: #165 Champs-Elysees
Love the color of this polish has great pigment. wonderful summer color especially if you're into pinks!
Sarah M.
Caseyville, IL
Review for: 64 Gemma
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!! The color is rich and it goes on so smooth. I recommend you to buy this because it is great quality.
Srija K.
Review for: 143 Nahema
When i applied this it so shiny and vibrant that look great on me as i tested it whether it is long lasting it worked and brush is so easy to apply good one
Mahjabin C.
Review for: 64 Gemma
It a nice nail polish and stays for a long time. The finish of the product is very good and I would recommend this polish.