BY GUERLAIN

Champs-Elysées is a tribute to the City of Light and to Guerlain's flagship located at 68, Avenue des Champs-Elysées. This joyful floral fragrance celebrates lilac and mimosa.

Embrace your perfume in the mythical Bee Bottle.
Designed in 1853 by Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain for the Empress Eugénie, wife of Napoléon III, this precious bottle is adorned with the symbol of the Empire: the bee, which is now La Maison Guerlain’s emblem.

Blackcurrant berries harmonise with almond tree flowers, while transparent rose softens the rise of mimosa. The delicate heart palpitates with mimosa flowers. The base blends carnal accents of hibiscus seed with the softness of almond tree wood.

Champs-Elysées highlights all the beauty of mimosa for the first time in perfumery.
Inspired by spring and summer under a flowering mimosa tree, Champs-Elysées interprets all the splendour of botanical freshness.

Ingredients: ALCOHOL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • AQUA (WATER) • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • BHT • CITRONELLOL • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • LINALOOL • BENZYL BENZOATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • CINNAMYL ALCOHOL • GERANIOL • EUGENOL • FARNESOL • ISOEUGENOL • LIMONENE • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) • CI 14700 (RED 4)

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Very strong on initial spray but dies down to a lovely soft floral. It lasts on the skin pretty much all day too, which is very nice.

This is one of my favorite Guerlain fragrances too so I tend to wear this pretty often. Its light enough for day use as well.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
At first I wasn't sure if I was going to love this one or not. Its VERY strong when you first spray it on the skin. Its one of the fragrances that I don't love when "wet", but the dry down is so lovely. The ending of the fragrance leaves the heart of Guerlain fragrances on your skin and it is very lasting and lovely.
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend bought this for me and the fragrance was nice and long lasting. I liked it so much that I ran out and ended up buying another one.
Amandah M.
Simplesmente perfeito, muito cheiroso , amei o designer e com certeza comprarei muito mais !
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
I love this perfume it smells so good and is very nice not to strong and you don't need a lot
Alleah H.
I absolutely love this i buy it every time i run out cause i love it so much must try!!!
raiane d.
jacundá
muito lindo e também muito cheiroso mais achei que tem muitos buracos na embalagem mais fora a issso o perfume e muito cheiroso poderia ser maior pois achei muito pequeno mais não atrapalha na qualidade do produto eu adorei mais poderia melhorar
Jessica n.
Meu deus ja mi apaixonei pela embalagem se a emabagem e assim imagina o cheiro disso deve ser muitoooo gostozo
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
I love this fragrance I love this fragrance I love this fragrance I love this fragrance I love I love Ilove

back