Guerlain Champs-Élysées Eau de Parfum uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY GUERLAIN

For a chic and avant-garde Parisienne, Champs Elysées is a fragrance of intense seduction.
This joyful floral fragrance celebrates lilac and mimosa.

A homage to the female form, its bottle expresses the beauty of a woman's body. Crowned with a broad cap, the polished glass extends and embellishes the evocative feminine curves. This beautiful and complete fullness is solidly anchored on a triangle of life: it can also recall the perspective of the world’s most beautiful avenue that stretches from I.M. Pei’s pyramid to the Arc de Triomphe.

Champs-Elysées is a fragrance that bursts forth with a crystalline laugh: blackcurrant berries harmonise with almond tree flowers, while transparent rose softens the rise of mimosa. The delicate heart palpitates with mimosa flowers. The base blends carnal accents of hibiscus seed with the softness of almond tree wood.

Champs-Elysées highlights all the beauty of mimosa for the first time in perfumery.
Inspired by spring and summer under a flowering mimosa tree, Champs-Elysées interprets all the splendour of botanical freshness.

• How does it smell? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I wasn't sure of this one when I first tried it. It is pretty strong on initial application and first spray but it dries down quite lovely. Its a little strong at first but gets softer and more floral as it dries down.

I think the wear of this is amazing as it stays on for a long time.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
This perfume is probably The best I have ever owned! my mom bout it for me about 12 years ago from niemen marcus it is expensive, but definitely worth every penny, it smells sweet, pears and floral. it's a light scent, but lasts all day, longer maybe. I wish I could afford another bottle now, but I'll have to wait...again, the best!!!
Lisa B.
This perfume smells like a sweet, pink champagne to me: bright, beautiful, bubbly. This is an instant mood booster, especially wonderful when the day is dark, grey, and cold. I've worn this one and off for over a decade!
Deepika B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this perfume as it long last and have a nice fragrance . I gifted this to my friend and she totally loved it .
Meaghan B.
Stroudsburg, PA
The smell is so feminine. I use this everyday. It works for day or evening. I absolutely love it
Catherine S.
I love love loooove this perfume my mother use to wear this and now I wear this it is a nice subtle smell with one spritz.
Mehshi K.
calgary, alberta, AB
This is very nice perfume...i got it as a gift from muy friend..long lasting scent..i like it
Ivy B.
How does it smell? And is it worth the price?

Kohl's