BY GUERLAIN

Coverage: Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily A smoothing and blurring face primer that minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles while prolonging makeup hold. Blurring Active Primer instantly blurs the appearance of pores and allows skin texture to look more refined while mattifying the complexion for perfect skin all day long. Thanks to Guerlain PoreControl technology, the appearance of pores is visibly reduced and the skin texture looks more refined with each application, day after day. Its fresh and non-greasy texture allows the skin to breathe while prolonging make-up hold. Its formula contains silica beads to absorb sebum throughout the day for a matte, shine-free complexion, while an antioxidant component fights the free radical effects of pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and noncomedogenic.

Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I've never tried any product from this brand before, but I was in the market for a new primer and I'm always looking for a good pore minimizing primer. This product is great for if you want the velvety soft finish that helps apply foundation like Buttah! It really gives facial makeup a beautiful air brushes finish.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
I am a bit biased when it comes to guerlain products because I'm obsessed with their makeup and skincare. But everything I've tried including this primer has been great. Now they have a primer for my oily skin and I love the texture and how it keeps my makeup on all day. It feels very light on the skin and makes my pores look smaller. I also like how it feels on my skin because some primers out there for oily skin tend to make your skin feel tight and dehydrated. Not this one. Absolutely recommend this primer
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know the price or were to find it?
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is an ACTIVE primer? Is it just a hype word they are using to try to be different?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?