Guerlain Blurring Active Primer uploaded by Ercilia Z.

BY GUERLAIN

Coverage: Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily A smoothing and blurring face primer that minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles while prolonging makeup hold. Blurring Active Primer instantly blurs the appearance of pores and allows skin texture to look more refined while mattifying the complexion for perfect skin all day long. Thanks to Guerlain PoreControl technology, the appearance of pores is visibly reduced and the skin texture looks more refined with each application, day after day. Its fresh and non-greasy texture allows the skin to breathe while prolonging make-up hold. Its formula contains silica beads to absorb sebum throughout the day for a matte, shine-free complexion, while an antioxidant component fights the free radical effects of pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and noncomedogenic.

Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This works pretty well for what it promises. I would not call it the best blur primer but it’s definitely in the top tier. Itvwears wonderfully under my foundation or even alone. I really like it for my skin
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
LOVE! This product is a great primer. It really helps to minimize and blur the look of pores. Skin feels and looks smoother and more flawless.

I have discovered that its best to put this on and let it sit into skin before applying foundation on top. Once it has set a little, foundation goes on amazing and stays well too.

I think its pretty great on price too given the size of the tube and that  you don't need a lot of product per application. For a luxury skincare item its pretty reasonable on price in my opinion.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I've never tried any product from this brand before, but I was in the market for a new primer and I'm always looking for a good pore minimizing primer. This product is great for if you want the velvety soft finish that helps apply foundation like Buttah! It really gives facial makeup a beautiful air brushes finish.
Kelsey P.
bronx
Love this stuff. It’s really expensive for a primer but it smooths, minimizes pores, makes my skin tighter and my makeup last longer.
Ra-jin G.
lubbock, Tx
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the smell of this primer it has the same scent as most Guerra in products (I’m sure it’s violets). If fragrances are an issue I would not suggest it. It does make my foundation go on smoother and last longer.
Maybella Rose U.
Toronto
This primer has a nice luxury smell which is also a bonus. It’s very smooth when you apply it to your face. Doesn’t feel greasy or heavy. For me personally, it is long lasting and I would buy this again and definitely recommend it to others.
Cindy F.
I used it twice or trice, it does the job. I love guelain and will always look at Guerlain when lookin as a product. I dont hate it nor love it. Guess I didnt use it as much to give it a fair share but it does the job when I tried it.
Ercilia Z.
Es buenísimo, ayuda a difuminar muy bien los poros, sin estropearse al momento de aplicar la base, ademas hace que los poros se mantengan difuminados por mucho tiempo, tiene un empaque bonito y practico y claro que lo volvería a comprar.
Annie G.
Toronto , ON
I am a bit biased when it comes to guerlain products because I'm obsessed with their makeup and skincare. But everything I've tried including this primer has been great. Now they have a primer for my oily skin and I love the texture and how it keeps my makeup on all day. It feels very light on the skin and makes my pores look smaller. I also like how it feels on my skin because some primers out there for oily skin tend to make your skin feel tight and dehydrated. Not this one. Absolutely recommend this primer
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Anyone know the price or were to find it?
Jasmine B.
Is this a silicone based primer?
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Ella P.
Portland , OR
What is an ACTIVE primer? Is it just a hype word they are using to try to be different?
Christina k.