BY GUERLAIN

Blanc de Perle White P.E.A.R.L. Sleeping Mask see more...

Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
This stuff is pure amazing in a bottle. I got this and spent a boatload of money on it and use it sparingly because I couldn't afford to buy another one currently. If you can afford it, definitely grab yourself some. So far it's lasted me about 3 months.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
So amazing and worth every penny! My skin feel refreshed, hydrated youthful and glowing after waking up in the morning. You can feel the high quality ingredients working. A little goes a long way. I would use all over my body if I could.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
L O V E this mask! I put it on at night and it literally helped my skin glow, helped keep in moisture, helped my skin feel so so soft, I'm so impressed! I was not at all disappointed and don't think I have anything to complain about
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
I love this sleeping mask it feels good on my face & because i have combination skin it works best! I am a repeater and i love the packaging , it was also in my budget. I will be buying it again soon
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
It's nice and delicate. It feels good. It was gentle for the skin. I used it for the first time the package is nice. I would use it again. I exceeding my expectations. I would buy it again.
Khadija K.
Love this primer. It makes my eyes feel and look great. Packaging is pretty as well. I ordered mine online. It's high end and feels extremely luxurious.