BY GUERLAIN

Brand from Guerlain. Helps gently exfoliate skin and minimize shine and dark spots Formulated with Pearl Complex, a pure nature ingredient Helps restore the optimal level of protein and release trapped melanin Leaves skin purified, more radiant and evenly-toned Pack Size - 150ml/5.1oz see more...

Carrie K.
I love this cleanser! It is very gentle and very moisturizing. It leaves your skin feeling clean and very soft. It's super gentle on your skin. It costs a little more than your drugstore cleansers but it's worth it!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
I love this radiant foam! It provides you with a soft yet clean finish. You can buy it at Nordstrom, saks fifth and many other stores. I especially love the glow and radiance it provides. I like to use it in the morning.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
I am a really big fan of how this cleans my face and makes it feel very soft and hydrated. It is one of my favorite cleansers to use, especially before I go to sleep. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Laura C.
this face wash is sooo nice! a little definitely goes a long way it foams up pretty quickly then leaves your skin so soft and cleansed! i absolutely love this stuff
Emma W.
My mom used it and she was ok with it. It didn't amaze her but it wasn't absolutely terrible, it kept her skin ok but didn't improve it.
Chidimma E.
One of my favorite products in my beauty routine. I received his as a sample a while back and had to purchase the full size!
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this product! It leaves my face super soft, refreshed and with a perfect glow that makes my skin look healthy
Imen R.
A great product with gentle exfoliating pigments.
It makes my skin very soft and with godd hydratation.
I am really a reat fan of the product and recommend it to every body.
It makes the face feel refreshed.
The one i bought is already finished, i'll buy again as soon as possible