Guerlain Beige Clair Parure de Lumiere Light Diffusing Foundation uploaded by Gabrielle S.

BY GUERLAIN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Guerlain Parure de Lumiere Light Diffusing Foundation provides medium coverage and SPF 25 with a satin sheer finish. Enriched with Luminescent Water, a marine spring water that continuously hydrates the skin and infuses it with light, this foundation works over time with multi-reflective Prisma Light Pigments that diffuse light to leave skin looking radiant. Color/shade: Beige clair 02 Brand: Guerlain Size: 1 ounce Quantity: One (1) SPF 25 Target area: Face Not tested on animals Medium coverage Light diffusing Satin finish Enriched with hydrating Luminescent Water Contains multi-reflective Prisma Light Pigments We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Tanaya P.
Tanaya P.
Review for: Guerlain Beige Clair Parure de Lumiere Light Diffusing Foundation
I have tried this liquid foundation from the package sample I got and I like how it make me look. I take out one star for a bit of stickiness it feel on my face. I also use only small amount (a 1.5 ml packet last me 3 days). It's not bad but I do prefer my liquid foundation to feel lighter. I normally don't need much coverage (just to hide some minor blemishing).