BY GUERLAIN

Pamplelune is an immersion into the icy tingle of an effervescent citrus potion, blended with the warm embrace of sun-soaked patchouli and sensual vanilla. Like a day in Provence, its combination of coolness and warmth is both energetic and sophisticated. Notes: California Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Neroli, Petitgrain, Black Currant, Patchouli, Vanilla. Style: A sophisticated, sparkling, and mischievous fragrance. Which Aqua Allegoria scent best suits you? Take the quiz to find out see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Like all of the Aqua Allegorias these are light and perfect for wearing on summer days. This is a pure grapefruit smell. Its bright and refreshing.

This one wears longer and better than some of the other Aqua Allegorias. And the bee cage bottles look so beautiful sitting on the shelf.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's my favorite summer time perfume. It is fragrance of memories for me. I wore it on the first date with my husband. Smells like warm summer evening in the garden. For me it is different kinds of green with a bit of grapefruit. Yes, it is simple enough, but I just love it!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE grapefruit scents. This is fresh, sparkling, and uplifting. I usually buy my Aqua Allegoria at Duty Free shops. This fragrance smells chic and subtle, not like citrus floor cleaner or room spray. Definitely recommended! A breath of France.
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mmmmm, a classy grapefruit. I have a mini bottle of this, and I wish it was full size. I have to ration it very carefully so not too run out!
Amei,super linda a embalagem e a marca melhor ainda,só o aroma que ė um pouco forte mais amei...beijos
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Beautiful bottle and amazing smell I wear this everyday and I always get compliments.
crystal f.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing smell trust me. Once you spray it OMG you won't stop wanting to use it.
Hajar R.
Montreal, QC
Beautifully fresh and sharp, this is one of my all time favorite scents. It is essentially grapefruit, but not sickly or cheap smelling like, say, a Body Shop equivalent. This entire line of perfumes is bewilderingly underrated, but then I prefer not to have the same bottle of perfume as every other woman out there (e.g. Daisy by Marc Jacobs). It is fantastic value for money - a fancy-looking and robust bottle, a scent the lasts at least 2 hours
Sophie E.
The smell is so fresh! I love it! The smell doesn't fade for ages! I put it on in the morning and i can still smell it in the evening. The bottle is beautiful! I keep it on display because the packaging is so classy & nice. I ordered it off of the Geurlain website.