BY GUERLAIN

Pamplelune belongs to the Aqua Allegoria collection, the first collection of intensely fresh fragrances in perfumery created in 1999.

On the strength of the Guerlain Perfumer’s expertise dating back to the legendary Eau de Cologne Impériale in 1853, the Guerlain Perfumer creates each of the Aqua Allegoria with the freshness of a Cologne and the hold of a Guerlain perfume. The guiding thread of the collection is bergamot, a precious citrus fruit, “Calabrian green gold”, the key ingredient in the Guerlinade.

Pamplelune is a sparkling and sensual essence, a cheerful breeze over a radiant and tangy grapefruit.

Your fragrance in the iconic White Bee Bottle.

Ingredients: ALCOHOL • AQUA (WATER) • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • LIMONENE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • BHT • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • CI 14700 (RED 4) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) • LINALOOL • GERANIOL • CITRONELLOL • CITRAL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • BENZYL BENZOATE • COUMARIN • EUGENOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • HYDROXYCITRONELLAL • FARNESOL • ISOEUGENOL • BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Like all of the Aqua Allegorias these are light and perfect for wearing on summer days. This is a pure grapefruit smell. Its bright and refreshing.

This one wears longer and better than some of the other Aqua Allegorias. And the bee cage bottles look so beautiful sitting on the shelf.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's my favorite summer time perfume. It is fragrance of memories for me. I wore it on the first date with my husband. Smells like warm summer evening in the garden. For me it is different kinds of green with a bit of grapefruit. Yes, it is simple enough, but I just love it!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE grapefruit scents. This is fresh, sparkling, and uplifting. I usually buy my Aqua Allegoria at Duty Free shops. This fragrance smells chic and subtle, not like citrus floor cleaner or room spray. Definitely recommended! A breath of France.
Erica P.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this over the summer and it's a perfect daytime scent. It's not too overwhelming of a grapefruit fragrance. I get compliments each time I wear it!
Spencer S.
Newark, NJ
This fragrance is so intoxicating & smooth. The smell last most of the day, and doesn’t interfere with gym activities after work. I️ love the bottle!
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mmmmm, a classy grapefruit. I have a mini bottle of this, and I wish it was full size. I have to ration it very carefully so not too run out!
Amei,super linda a embalagem e a marca melhor ainda,só o aroma que ė um pouco forte mais amei...beijos
Yuricela D.
Beautiful bottle and amazing smell I wear this everyday and I always get compliments.
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
Amazing smell trust me. Once you spray it OMG you won't stop wanting to use it.
Hajar R.
Montreal, QC
Beautifully fresh and sharp, this is one of my all time favorite scents. It is essentially grapefruit, but not sickly or cheap smelling like, say, a Body Shop equivalent. This entire line of perfumes is bewilderingly underrated, but then I prefer not to have the same bottle of perfume as every other woman out there (e.g. Daisy by Marc Jacobs). It is fantastic value for money - a fancy-looking and robust bottle, a scent the lasts at least 2 hours