Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil uploaded by Graziella N.

BY GUERLAIN #55 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A watery oil that smooths, visibly plumps, and revitalizes the skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… This revolutionary formula combines the power of a serum, the richness of an oil, and the freshness of a lotion for skin that appears smoother, plump-looking, and revitalized. Replenishing micro-drops of oil are released at the very last minute, leaving the complexion looking radiant and feeling incredibly silky-soft to the touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens A sun-drenched nectar by the Guerlain nose Thierry Wasser: fresh and airy honeyed scents. Ouessant honey: Just off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the black bee produces honey of unrivalled purity with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements, and fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue. Guerlain exclusive royal jelly: Royal jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well. Guerlain developed its own exclusive royal jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This royal jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin. Commiphora oil: Commiphora (myrrh) gum has been used in Indian traditional medicine for 3,000 years, for its soothing and restorative properties in particular. Commiphora oil is obtained by means of an environmentally friendly extraction process. The oil is rich in biologically active molecules (commipherine and commipherol) that play a key role in skin re

Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing - soft - feels like velvet going on the skin. I actually picked this beautifully packaged (important for me) product at Nordstrom’s because I used to smoke (I know how gross, right?), and it left me with horrible cracking skin around my mouth and some defined wrinkles around my eyes. I’m only twenty four years old! This product was recommended to me by my mother (a nearly sixty year old woman with the skin of sixteen year old) to be used in tandem with a Kiehl’s face cream, and Guerlain’s forever youth night eye cream. I have been using this product for maybe a month now - and guess what? No more wrinkles.
It’s packaged in a gorgeous, heavy, expensive feeling, glistening golden bottle and looks superb on my vanity.
Honestly the only reason I didn’t give this product a five is that this product isn’t a “justifiable purchase” for people with less expendable income. ($129.00 dollars a bottle plus tax) but please if you have the means, try this.
Attached below is a photo of me today, a month after using this product with only eye makeup on, do you see any wrinkles, blemishes, or marks? I doubt it
Courtney R.
Franklin Sq, NY
A skin nourishing treatment that utilizes extracts of  black bee honey and royal jelly to provide all the benefits of a serum, the richness of an oil and the freshness of a lotion. Helps keep skin hydrated while repairing damage caused by UV rays and other external aggressors.
Lacey B.
Granbury
This is a great oil by Guerlain!!! It is not super thick or heavy. It’s the perfect consistency. It does t leave my skin oily at all. I have combination skin and I use this everyday and I haven’t had any over oily issues! Great product!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Guerlian oil, is best for dry skin and before to apply foundation, can get this at Macy’s. Ulta, it’s very soft and oily, it works when you used it a certain amount of time. it’s great and would recommend to try this yourself. Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil
McCall A.
highland
Oh my goodness, this product is incredible. I love how it makes my skin feel, and it smells so amazing. very gentle to the skin, it will make you feel naturally beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kristi S.
Rexburg
This oil will make you feel royal in every sense!! I have normal to dry skin and I have a hard time finding a product that I absolutely love, but once I found this I was smitten!!! It is totally worth the money and you won’t be left disappointed!
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Left with really soft and glowy skin, and really helps when applying foundation over the skin, for what it’s worth it’s very incredible, so gentle and smooth and no harshness at all, definitely would but again
Sara A.
South Milwaukee
I really need this product.. my skin has its mood it’s like oily and dry and sometimes oily on the T zone but this product could actually help me make me face better and get back to normal and stop the oil increasing which is absolutely great... I know it’s pricey even tho I’m not going to buy this it because of that but if you bought it then it must be worth it 💕
Caroline M.
Dunmore, PA
Love all guerlain products. This is the perfect addition to their foundation i wear every day.
I highly recommend for anyone that wants to elevate their daily skin care routine. It’s a must get!!
Mackenzie O.
Prarievill Louisiana
It has a very good sleek and shine feel to it.And it does not over shine to wear it looks very oily and greasy.It also has a very natural feel to it where it does not feel like you are buttering yourself up like a greasy potato.The only thing though the serving sise because i loved it si much i used up really quickly.
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Who's excited to try it!!
Kea T.
Swartruggens
I'm really excited to try this
Roxanna M.
Que tal este producto que efecto hace en el pelo ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Wow would love to try this. Anyone have any thoughts? Worth the price ?
Mia S.